Route 1: Blessing and pain

Blood... Pain... Sadness.

Atla had a smile plastered on her face as somehow miraculously she caught one last glimpse of Naofumi who was crying "I will always be watching you.... From the shield, Naofumi-sama..." After that even she can't see she felt she saw him on her own eyes  before being shrouded in darkness.

...

...

...

...

Atla opened her eyes lying down looking up at the starry sky "..."

She stood upright as she looked around with her beautiful eyes. Watching her fleet sitting from her second main turret of her warship. "Naofumi-sama... Nii-san."

"Kii. Are you stuck in your past again?"

She smiled as she heard the female voice in her mind "Sometimes, big sis. Yamato."

(High Flagship of the Fleet of Fog)(Superbattleship Yamato)

(Superbattleship Yamato)

Atla/Kii: "¿What about you, big sis Yamato?"

The flagship smiled at that question. "I still remember... That time when you woke up or whatever you prefer to call it.... Reincarnation 15 years ago."

Year 2039/ Unknown Location

In a part of the sea Yamato and Musashi are sailing in the calm sea.

"It's a pity Shinano won't be able to join us." The younger one looked up seated above her superstructure at her sister ship replied "That's right but... The order was unexpected. Head for this point in the Pacific Ocean and help your last sister."

Musashi looked to the horizon watching as a black mark began to grow finally showing a battleship of the same class completely in monstrous gray color that left Yamato and Musashi completely confused "That's must be the Fog battleship."

It was a Yamato class superbattleship, Yamato didn't hesitate to bring her hull to port side as the mental model jumped towards the super structure entering the command room. "Oh dear..."

A girl was lying on the floor but the thing that most attracted her to this mental model was the black and white tiger ears and tail. Yamato knelt down and shake her a little in order to wake her up "Eh.... It's time to wake up."

Atla groaned before finally slowly opening her eyes only to see a strange room with strange luminous markings as then she sees the woman "Hello." Yamato greeted with a smile as she helped Atla upright "I see your awakening didn't go so well."

"Eh?" The half tiger girl looked confused "Who are you?"

"I am the reincarnation of the battleship Yamato, leader of the Yamato class of the Fleet of Fog." The mental model gave her a smile as Atla placed her hand on her forehead "... Where am I?"