Route 7: Azur Allies

The Shio-Harushio Type submarine was standing in the water surrounded by several ships of the Fleet of Fog while to her port side lay the Yamato-class Superbattleship imposingly.

And at the other end of the submarine was Kirishima while at the bow was the Schild and at the stern were the heavy cruiser Atago and Takao. All in circular formation in order to protect the submarine which was in the center.

Gunzou looked on standing on the outer hull of the submarine along with Iona, Takao, Haruna and Kirishima and the crew of I-401.

Atla was walking down the nanomaterial stairs. Atla reached the outer hull and looked at the dark haired boy along with his clone or rather son. "Gunzou..." She walked annoyed towards him "Do you have any idea how worried I was? Getting out of Hashirajima, you were lucky that Choukai didn't stop you guys as well as Fast Battleship Ise. Otherwise things would have turned out much worse and..." she looked down seeing the kid "Gunzou-kun, you're grounded."

"Uh..." The younger boy looked confused but Atla had a serious look on her face "Don't fool me. You knew about the submarine and decided to act without saying anything. When we get to Hashirajima I'll will double your homework as punishment."

The boy nodded in defeat "Understood.... Aunt Atla." She sighed as she looked at the group of mental models "I hate to admit it but I'm glad you were here. Bismarck might have gotten whatever her target was if it wasn't for you guys, my fleet wouldn't have made it in time either."

Kirishima sighed putting her arms on her hips "I just wanted to reunite Iori with hers." Atla smiled looking at the I-401 engineer "It's been a while Iori." She walked over and hugged her "I'm so happy to see you." Iori was surprised before hugging her "Atla.... I'm so happy to see you." They both stayed like that for a few seconds before separating. "I'm not sure how to react. Atla, you... You're not just from the Fog. You're part of the 4 Yamato sisters."

She smiled before looking at the brown boy "It's good to see you Kyouhei." Hearing that the I-401 tactical officer chuckled "Damn.... Little tigress... Or should I call you, tiger ship."

"Your attempt at a joke has gotten worse since last time." He hugged the girl with tiger-like features "It's good to see you Atla." They both separate, even if it was from the Fog, Atla was acting as usual as their remember. "Thank you for helping us from the shadows. Gunzou explained it to us."

????: "I must admit you are amazing Atla."

Hearing that voice he looked at a violet haired boy.