Route 17: Tata Sadeena

Superbattleship Kii/ Bow deck section

Atla looked shocked at the girl lying on a stretcher with I-402 next her "..."

The Hakuko spoke in shock "H-How did this happen?" I-402 looked at her flagship "I'm sorry, Atla-sama. I didn't expect Naofumi to be.... Too perceptive."

The Hakuko approached the stretcher with a serious look "..." I-402 stood next to her "Would you like me to wake her up?"

"..." Hakuko hesitated a bit before she sighed and nodded "Yes, and while we wait for Keel, Musashi and your sister to reach here. I think it's worth a try."

I-402 nodded as he pulled out a needle with a liquid "Roger." Carefully she injected it into her arm and they waited a few seconds.

The woman began to open her eyes "... Huh?"

"Good morning, drunkard. You're not getting any kisses from Naofumi-kun." I-402 replied with a meh face.

"It's been a while. Tata Sadeena." She looked in shock at the voice. "A-Atla-chan..."

Atla looked with her beautiful blue eyes "It's been a long time, Tata Sadeena

Atla looked with her beautiful blue eyes "It's been a long time, Tata Sadeena. Don't push yourself." She said helping the woman to sit on the edge of the stretcher. "Atla... Is that really you?"

The Hakuko nodded her head "Hai, though.... You could say I'm not a human anymore.... It's... A bit complicated to explain. While we're waiting for Keel-"

"Keel-chan!" Sadeena stared in astonishment as Atla took her hands "Calm down, let me.... Explain." She began to relate about her life in the other world as a member of the Fleet of Fog.

Sadeena was still having a hard time processing it "Let me see if I can guess.... This form next to me or that Hakuko I'm talking to right now is not your true form but..." She looked at the deck and superstructure of the Yamato-class superbattleship "Your ship.... Is your true body."

She nodded as Sadeena looked at the younger girl "And your real name is not Iota but.... I-402."

"That's right, I'm also Atla-sama's personal guard along with my older sister I-400." She looked at Atla "Our duty as submarines is reconnaissance and espionage. As well as our duty to protect the High Flagship, Atla-sama."