Route 4: Friend

Several days after the encounter with the Admiralty Code.

All the mental models were on a terrace with looks on the sea, also where in part that could also see the docks where Atla Fleet was anchored.

"I'm surprised you spoke face to face with Admiralty Code. Second Supreme Flagship." Fusou smiled petting her tiger as the mentioned super battleship fed the breakfast to the child "Well, we could say that.... But..." She thought seriously and even worried.

"Wave of Calamity, huh...." Yamashiro looked at her leader "So an event that occurs when two worlds get too close together breaking the space time barrier and releasing monsters from said dimension. Still hard to believe. Even more so knowing that you are a reincarnate."

???: "I wouldn't worry~* We have the strongest technology on the planet."

CLINCK CLINCK

Hearing Atla smiled looking to the mental model "That's easy to say Battleship Ise. However, we still don't know what effects our weapons can give certain monsters like that."

Pssshh

The automatic doors opened as two people stepped out of the elevator. Atla couldn't help but feel glad to see them "Good morning, Gunzou, Choukai."

The mental model nodded "Good morning, Second Supreme Flagship." Gunzou sat next to Atla who looked at the black-haired boy "Have you been reading this late again?"

"Heh... You can tell you still know me pretty well." The young I-401 captain smile reassuringly. He was surprised to learn that Atla was the youngest sister and the fourth ship of the Yamato Class of the Fleet of Fog.

Atla was absorbed in her thoughts as well. Gunzou was now well aware of her identity as a member of the Fleet of Fog. She had inadvertently set down a cup of coffee front of herself and then Gunzou from Choukai as the two mental models argued with each other.

 She had inadvertently set down a cup of coffee front of herself and then Gunzou from Choukai as the two mental models argued with each other

Atla had snapped back to reality at that unexpected shout as they all looked at the elevator.

Atla blinked "Wasn't that Fast Battleship Hiei?" Choukai looked at Ise altered "How and when did you call her?!"

Atla held back a small laugh as Choukai sighed fixing her glasses "And this place was calm and quiet before."