Route 12: Journey to the Village

The next day.

Atla was sitting in the superstructure of her Yamato-class super battleship

Atla was sitting in the superstructure of her Yamato-class super battleship. She turned her attention to the main island now with pier foundations and the buildings that would become residences for the mental models of her fleet. "... Building a resort isn't bad but..." She looked down at "... I-402."

Melromarc Kingdom

I-402 was with Ruyoko having breakfast in the canteen as she synchronized her Comm Link System. "Yes, High Flagship."

Atla: "I have an extra on your mission. I would like if possible to get you businesses to get some vegetable seeds and.... If possible some livestock like cows or chickens to raise."

I-402 bit into the butter toast "You could put it this way.... I'll try to do what I can about this in Lurolona Village."

Atla synchronized the data exchange with I-402 "Oh.... Wait... You bought a slave, I-402?"

I-402: "I met with the slave-selling individual Belouka. He forced me to do it."

Atla just groaned, "Well, I don't blame you. He's a shameless scum sometimes. I-402, as long as he doesn't pose a danger to the mission take good care of him."

I-402: "Roger that High Flagship." She finished the toast as she deactivated her Comm Link System. She looked at Ruyoko, the clothes were old and somewhat worn.

Later... Inn Room.

I-402 pulled out a bag that she held "I had this set." She showed a kind of robe similar to a priest's kimono they wore in Japanese shrines that matched the Kitsune's color between neon blue, lilac and white.

Ruyoko looked in the mirror "Wow..." I-402 stood up "And we have a journey to go on." The kitsune boy looked up curiously "Where are we going?"

"Luorolona Village, I have some things to do there. I want to do negotiation trade with the Shield Hero." She replied packing things up.

"The legendary hero Iwatani Naofumi." Ruyoko looked on excitedly as I-402 two loaded her bag "Let's go." The two left as I-402 went to the counter and paid 10 silver coins and leave the inn heading for Luorolona Village."

The two decided to walk on foot. Normally it was dangerous if there were no adventurers because of the bandits. However, they underestimated a mental model in the next few days.

The two were in a meadow while Ruyoko trained martial arts with I-402. She had decided to at least teach some self-defense to the little Kitsune and attack some monsters. I-402 was making sure to leave them at 1 HP so Ruyoko could turn strong.

Days passed as they approached the lands ruled by the Hero of the Shield.

Ruyoko looked in shock at the bandits lying on the ground. "..." I-402 approached him with several bags of silver coins "They must have robbed them. I think it's better to tie them up though. And leave them in the forest, today that in this area there are of monsters but.... Well, we'll leave them here. We can't take them..."