Route 6: Sister anger

Hashirajima

Atla was standing in her second main turret of her super battleship looking at the sea as she speaks in the Comm Link System. "... Kaga just moved all assault and suppression carriers in the direction of the Arctic to assist Shinano on an interception course against Bismarck, I couldn't believe that even the Italian and French faction had joined forces with Scarlet Fleet and attacked Musashi. Shinano. How is the situation going?"

Shinano: "Musashi is having trouble but I'm about to intercept the attackers. She has suffered heavy damage. Yamato is also heading in the same direction but she'll be a little late but.... What are you going to do, Kii, are you planning to come too?"

Atla denied sitting on top of her superstructure "No, Gunzou is also important as sister Musashi. I'm preparing my fleet right now, I also felt their Mirror Ring System earlier, Bismarck will have trouble with it."

Hearing that Shinano nodded "Good luck sister."

The girl with white tiger ears and tail nodded "You too, please. Bring Musashi back with us."

Shinano "I will."

After that Atla cut the Comm Link System as she looks at the ocean.

FWOSH

She heard the sound of a ship approaching where she saw Schild sail beside her with Keel standing at her superstructure. "Ready and on Standby, Atla." Hearing that she nodded "Fusou, Yamashiro. I trust the protection of Hashirajima in your hands. Also with you, Mutsu."

Mutsu: "Of course Second Supreme Flagship."

Atla displayed a HUD screen in front of her showing the submarine that was trapped on Hashirajima "Harushio Type. It's a bit of an old submarine but.... Hehehe... It brings back memories in my days at Yokosuka Maritime Institute."

Keel activated her Comm Link System "Atla. The last destroyer has just reported. Ready to set sail at any moment. Fleet Flagship."

Hearing that she's floors standing "Tate Kiri no Kantai. Sail!" Now the fleet began to advance towards the position of the Harushio class submarine."

While in Bearing Strait