Route 16: Problematic Situation.

Unknown Coast/Saeatto Lands

The I-402 was floating on the surface moving the cargo it had brought with it with the crane. Everything in her cargo bay was full of loads of materials similar to those of the Middle Age style to not attract unnecessary attention.

Ruyuko was inspecting with a tablet the cargo they were unloading.

I-400 looked curiously at I-402 "So, I need a name." The green haired mental model nodded "I can't call you I-402. Considering the four heroes are from Japan, they might immediately recognize the name."

She looked at the Kitsune boy "Ruyuko. Can you think of a name for me?" hearing that the human Demi looked curious "A name.... Hm... I know... Because of your color of your sub and your..... How about Sakura?" Both mental models looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

"I'm glad you guys are doing so well." They all looked at the sub where the voice came from seeing Keel peeking out from the other side of the citadel "But you shouldn't let your guard down. Nii-chan is more perceptive than he looks."

I-400 looked confused "Nii-chan?"

"She mean the Shield Hero." I-402 replied as she looked at the cargo that had piled up of processed stones, processed wood and processed metal. "I hope they raise suspicious about our material that we will deliver to him."

Keel sat towards the top of the citadel of the submarine "Atla made sure it was made in the same style as Melromarc's I doubt he would notice but considering he is too perceptive. Well, what's the difference. I-402, I-400, I'm counting on you two. Don't let me or Atla down."

They both nodded as the marine green submarine pulled away from shore and submerged leaving the three of them alone. Ruyuko was wearing his kimono he wore last time on their stay in Luorolona.

I-402 looked at the two. "I-400 take the cargo to a forest area near the village but discreetly. Ruyoko. Accompany her." The kitsune nodded as they took their leave of I-402.

I-400 created some transparent platforms underneath as she cargo began to rise standing up in the air before hands walked with the materials to the area I-402 had marked.

Luorolona Village

I-402 or Iota to precisely to say she was approaching to the entrance of the village while some children recognized her.

????: "The girl who came the other week is here."

Another ran towards the main building of the village as the Mental Model approached them "Good morning, I came as Naofumi-sama had requested."

The children nodded as they led her into the village.

At the same time.

Keel was sitting on top of her Bismarck-class superstructure completely bored "

Keel was sitting on top of her Bismarck-class superstructure completely bored ".... Well, I guess I'll just have to suck it up. Other than that... There's just fish hanging around."