Route: 11:Adventures, Blacksmiths and Slaves

Atla had summoned an emergency meeting at the stern of her Superbattleship. She had also activated the Comm Link for those vessels that did not have a mental model.

 She had also activated the Comm Link for those vessels that did not have a mental model

(Assault and Supression Carrier/ Kaga)

Kaga had a loudspeaker in her hand as she informed the fleet "To all vessels with mental models. Direct orders from the Second Supreme Flagship. All assembled warships with mental models head immediately to the aft deck of the Superbattleship Kii  immediately. To all mental models. Assemble immediately aboard the High Flagship. Taihou! Finish eating your onigiri and come immediately. Fubuki and Mutsuki class destroyers and Nagara light cruisers. Synchronize the Comm Link System as well has makes sure that your sonars operate at full scale. Pay attention to what the second supreme flagship have to say as well."

Superbattleship Kii/ Stern, in front of the main turret.

Kongou looked curious "I wonder why she immediately summoned everyone in an emergency meeting?"

Hiei fixed her glasses "Something tells me it has something to do with the flag and the ships we saw. Keel and Atla-sama. They mentioned about something about Melromarc kingdom."

They had all already just arrived with Kaga being the last one while some were talking among themselves in whispers.

Bridge/ Superbattleship Kii

Keel, Shinano and Atla were discussing among themselves about the new problem they had to face right now.

"Are you sure about this?" Lil Shinano watched at the demi-human girl "Hai. No doubt they will be very confused. We are in my home world."

Keel thought seriously "Perhaps that space-time rift we saw..." Atla nodded "We have no choice. I don't want a repeat of the same naval blockade of Earth."

They all nodded as they walked off the bridge.

At the deck in stern they were all talking until they heard a pair of footsteps. They all looked up to the top of the main turret seeing Keel and Shinano with Atla in the center who looked out to see them all "I apologize for calling you all so abruptly and.... The reason is simple... I think we have traveled to another world."

They all talked amongst themselves even Atla could hear the destroyers and light cruisers talking to each other over the Comm Link System. "I think it's time you knew the truth about my.... Origin." They all fell silent as Atla explained the truth.

They were all surprised that Atla was actually an inhabitant of this world and wasn't always from the Fleet of Fog.

Kaga fiddled with her red string "So the second supreme flagship is from this world eh.... And also our world would experience the Wave of Calamity but we ended up here."

Maya thought curiously "So this world is a world similar to the middle ages but with magic that would exist only in fairy tales."

Kirishima put her hands on her hips "And four cardinal heroes." Shinano clapped her hands for their attention "The fact that we have teleported here leaves us no choice. Depending on the situation, I stated at this time and situation we must face.... Atla in this very moment is promoted as Supreme and High Flagship of the Fleet of Fog. Anyone against?"