Route 5: Verdict

Keel was sitting on the chair on the terrace along with Little Gunzou thoughtfully in a table having breakfast "Hm.... What name should I choose for my battleship..." Gunzou (Lil) looked curious "How about.... Schild? It means shield in German."

The wolf girl thought before nodding "That's a good name."

"Oh. Have you decided on a name yet?" Atla approached them both with a smile. Keel nodded "Hai. Bismarck Class Fog Battleship, Schild."

"Schild... That means in Germany, shield..." She smiled somewhat wistfully. She know she wanted that name to honor Naofumi as well "I see. Well, I think it's time to surprise the whole Fleet of Fog. Let's put it on the Joint Tactical Network."

Click.

All the mental models at that moment received the Schild's data as a member of Tate Kiri no Kantai.

Spain/ Strait of Gibraltar.

"Are you seeing this, a third Bismarck class Fog battleship? And she's serving the super battleship Kii."

(Mental Models/ Fog Battleship Bismarck)

Both girls were standing in their superstructure "I don't remember us having a third sister. This starts to get very interesting."

Musashi was looking at the assault on the Gibraltar "Hm... Seems like your making your move as well... Right? Little sister Atla."

Hashirajima.

Atla was satisfied as she looked at Keel "Well, since you'll be with me from now on. You know how the chain of command work at least."

The younger girl nodded with her head as Atla looked at the boy "Well, Gunzou-kun. Are you here bored?"

"No, since several friends are here it's not so boring. Auntie Atla." The boy replied calmly as Atla smiled stroking the boy's hair "I see." She then received a message from Yamato ".... It's already began huh..."

Keel looked confused as Atla stood up "I'll be gone for a couple of days. Fusou and Yamashiro will help you get familiar with your warship or better say your other body." The younger one nodded her head as Atla looked at the boy "Be good, Gunzou."