Route 21: Terror of the seas

I-402: "Large Battleship Bismarck."

The two mental models were standing on the superstructure of the Bismarck. The twin with the silver watch looked off into the distance "Iwatani Naofumi.... This is our way of saying hello. It's a pleasure to meet you."

FLASH!

The Bismarck freed a power beam of the Super Gravity Cannon toward Luorolona.

Naofumi quickly raised his shield and created a green energy barrier. And three copies of three energy shields.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The Super Gravity Cannon's shot destroyed the three shields like paper while the barrier somehow managed to block the shot.

The hero grunted gritting his teeth as he was slowly pushed back "W-What.... What is this shooting firepower?"

Creck...

Naofumi saw his barrier was starting to crack but the shot still persisted.

Bismarck was standing on the foredeck "I'm surprised that they can stop the Super Gravity Cannon's firing but..." She looked at the barrier was starting to appear more and more cracks "But it's useless..."

Ruyoko looked serious "Master.... The Shiekd..." I-402 nodded "It won't hold. Graviton engines, Online."

CRASH!

The barrier shattered as the shot continued to advance in their direction. I-402 watched the shot with its crest of fog on her forehead "Calculations complete. Klein Field counter measure readjusted. I-402..."

FWOSH!

I-402 deployed its HUD rings around her mental model "Engage

I-402 deployed its HUD rings around her mental model "Engage." At that moment the submarine jumped out the warred and positioned itself between the shore and the shot while its Klein Field stopped the Super Gravity Cannon's shot in time.

Naofumi looked on in shock as I-402 looked at the screen in front of her "Initiating defensive countermeasures, Klein Field deployed."

The Klein Field stopped the Super Gravity Cannon shot thanks to the shield hero having weakened its effectiveness as Naofumi looked in shock at the submarine "Is this a joke?" Sadeena looked into the distance seeing the Bismarck class battleship "..."

Bismarck saw the submarine that had just surfaced front of her "I-402.... What a surprise to find one of High Flagship Yamato's personal guards. Though I didn't expect you to defend this group of humans and demi-humans."

Naofumi saw Iota stop beside him "Admiralty Code made it very clear. Even if she has made her verdict.... She never said that the old orders would be revoked..... Bismarck. That includes attacking human settlements on the coasts. As well are not applicable in this situation since this is not our world."

Naofumi looked "Not of this world? Don't tell me you..." I-402 looked at the fleet "I won't be able to defend Luorolona Village for long. And you guys are not prepared for this kind of battle. Ruyoko, help the evacuation of-"