Route 20: Unexpected encounter

Saeatto Territory/ Secret Coast

I-400 was on shore as Sadeena came out on deck along with the mental model "Thank you for bringing me back. I-400."

She nodded as Sadeena walked down the nanomaterial  platforms that led to the beach. As soon as she stepped onto the sand the transparent nanomaterial platforms disappeared as I-402 looked up at her "I will be submerged offshore. Atla-sama ordered me to patrol these waters."

Hearing that the demi-human women nodded "Alright, good luck and see you soon I-400. I will receive I-402 in a few days."

Hearing that the mental model nodded as the submarine starts to sail away and turn around before disappearing under the depths of the sea. Sadeena smiled holding her spear before heading back to Luorolona Village.

Flashback
Fog HQ

Sadeena looked seriously at the Hourglass Dragon with Atla at her side. "So you found one? It's possible that a very long time ago there was a civilization here. In this Archipelago."

Atla looked at the clock "I thought so too and Akashi did geographical scans. There was no indication that there was a civilization or kingdom in the yesteryear. It just... It was buried here."

The dark-haired woman lowered her gaze thoughtfully "Still not much is known about the origins of Dragon Hourglass. Who knows what secret these clocks still hold aside from leveling up and class."

End Flashback

She started walking deeper into the forest.

Luorolona Village.

Sadeena was sitting in Naofumi's office along with the three heroes and the vassal heroes.

Fohl looked serious "You lost the trail?" Sadeena nodded serious "I had been tracking them. They possessed a strange sailing ship, they didn't realize I was following them until half a week had passed. And then... I don't know how to say it... They vanished."

Naofumi looked serious "They vanished?" she nodded seriously "I don't know how to explain it." He then looked at the three heroes "Did anything appear to you guys about her when she came, statistics or anything?" Itsuki, Ren and Motoyasu shook their heads.

Days later.

As expected I-402 and I-400 along with Ruyoko had returned Luorolona Village.

I-402, I-400 and Ruyoko were sitting in front of Naofumi who thanked "Once again I thank you very much for bringing us the building materials."

Iota (I-402) and Sakura (I-400) nodded as the light green haired mental model looked at the hero "It's always an honor to have to do business with the Shield Hero. I hope in return you brought us what we asked for." 

Naofumi nodded looking at the window "Right now we are preparing the material you ask for for you. But it will take us two days for the rest to arrive. Specially the cattle."

I-402 nodded "I understand. We'll wait until these two days are over." Naofumi looked pleased to hear that "If you want, I'll call Sadeena to-"

"There's no need. We know the way to the guest house. We'll retire so you can work on what you need to." I-400 replied politely as Ruyukon smiled in agreement "We don't want to be a burden to you Mr. Naofumi."

"I appreciate your consideration." The hero replied gratefully as the group left the office closing the door. Naofumi looked serious "I can see Ruyoko's stats but.... Those two..."

Unknown Archipelago/ Fog Naval Port