Route 2: Scarlet Fleet

Atla looked up from her HUD screen "So.... Haruna and Kirishima have sunk. Hm... I-401 is amazing... Sinking two Kongou class battleships this time was quite a feat."

????: "Well, that Gunzou for you."

Atla looked behind her "Hey! What did I say about not just showing up just like that on my battleship."

"Come on, don't say that

"Come on, don't say that... I was bored too. Remember how you, me and Gunzou used to go to the same class? Until you know..."

"Facility 4." She looked serious "Yamato tried to recreate her mental model but she didn't have enough power to recreate it. She was too far away from her ship." Kotono smiled hearing that "Oh come on, says someone who was watching me during the course. You're cautious but you maintained your 6 position as a student at cost. I could tell you didn't want to draw attention to yourself."

"I've learned when not to go over the line so I don't draw so much attention to myself." Atla replied sitting on her superstructure "However.... What will we tell to Gunzou when he finds out?"

Kotono just looked out to sea "It will depend when that day comes. That's why Yamato and I are still busy. We lost two battleships now even though their Union Corre are still fully operational."

Hearing that Atla looked serious "And Takao?" She older girl smiled "It seems she was spotted setting course for southern Japan."

Kotono just remained quiet as Atla sighed while Kotono disappeared. The girl with white tiger features sighed as she looked out to sea with hundreds of destroyers around as her fleet of bodyguards. "..."

Flashback

Yokosuka Maritime High School.

A teacher looked at the class "Boys/girls please welcome the new student in your class. Atla Fayon." She had her fully human appearance thanks to the fact that she was now a mental model.

The first few hours passed. As a boy approached to her "The teacher has asked me to show you around the school. I'm Chihaya Gunzou."

"Chihaya Gunzou..." She thought to herself "Shouzou..." Atla shook her head before giving him a smile "It's nice to meet you, Chihaya-kun."

Until that fateful day came.

"Kotono!" Sou grabbed Gunzou trying to stop him from entering the burning building. The dark-haired boy fell to his knees unable to do anything for Kotono. But...

Pacific Ocean

Two Yamato-class Fog battleships were standing in the water with destroyers all around. Atla looked on curiously "So.... Superordinate program." The girl in the uniform looked at Atla this time "But you were also very bad~* You didn't say you weren't just a normal person but the mental model of the fourth Yamato class super battleship."

The girl with tiger ears and a tiger tail looked at the sea "I remind you that humans and the Fog are in conflict, Kotono." She stood next to her but looking at the Kii. "Well, things have happened but we can't let our friends who passed away have no future yet. They are still alive but it will take time."