Route 9: Truth

Days later. Early morning.

The sun had barely risen on the horizon as Atla watched from the docks of Hashirajima seeing a huge fleet approach. But what caught her attention the most was the sight of three ships. Shinano and Yamato were towing Musashi. She was a mess. She was heeled to port, her bow was full of holes and she had lost part of the lower hull below the waterline and the entire Mirror System.

The port side of the superstructure's control and bridge had been ripped off with scorch marks.

Most of the fleet went into defensive formation around Hashirajima as Yamato and Shinano approached the docks. Akashi was at her side looking the two Yamato sisters tow the crippled Superbattleship "It's horrible what they've done to Musashi."

Atla said nothing as Yamato and Shinano released the ropes ones as Akashi's ship began moving toward the damaged Superbattleship and towed it to one of the repair docks.

Hashirajima Terrace.

Gunzou stepped out onto the terrace and ran to the stone railing "That's..." He recognized the three new ships. The other white superbattleship was undoubtedly for him, the High Flagship Yamato. And the aircraft carrier with the similar hull was enough to know it was the Super Supression and Assault, Shinano. But what surprised him the most was seeing the Musashi. The superbattleship was a mess and signs of having fought with all her power.

Hashirajima Docks.

Atla watched the Yamato anchor at the dock as a movable bridge connected to the deck of the Super Battleship with the docks.

She smiled as she saw that the first ones off were none other than the mental model duo Shinano and Lil Shinano.

"Atla-Chan." The smaller mental model greeted "Good to see you again. I see you weren't bored during our absence."

"Well, I got a little bored when I was just a passive observer but I've hardly fought although I did give Bismarck a good scare." The Hakuko girl wagged her tail proudly.

The older twin smiled waving her fan to give her some fresh air "So we did as well. It was a fascinating experience when I deployed my domain."

"Controlling the ocean currents and waves. I watched you teach Bismarck a lesson. Shinano." She watched the mental model of the carrier nod before watching the Schild approach the docks "So that's the newest member of your fleet. And the third Bismarck-class superbattleship."

Atla then noticed the following mental model. But she couldn't help but feel sad when she saw what she was holding in her hands. It was Shouzou's sunglasses. Shinano and Lil Shinano also didn't say as Atla walked towards her and wrapped her in her arms "Welcome home.... Sis Musashi."

Musashi didn't say anything, she just hugged her. "..." Atla just smiled "Shouzou will undoubtedly be very proud of you.... Musashi."

They both separated while the mental model with long hair and white winter clothes smiled "I know..." Finally behind Musashi she saw two mental models get off "Welcome back too, big sister Yamato, Kotono." They both arrived at the dock with Yamato nodding "Yes, a lot has happened."

"And the Returners?" Mental model Hakuko looked at her and Kotono replied "The Japanese government is taking care of them."

"K-Kotono..." They all looked in the direction of the voice seeing the dark haired boy who was in shock seeing the Yamato's second mental model.

The girl in the uniform of Yokosuka Maritime Institute looked serious "Gunzou-kun..." Gunzou put his hand on his forehead in confusion "W-what does this mean.... Why you? The fire... I saw it... I saw how you disappeared in the flames..."