CHAPTER 1 : I MISS HER

ARIA'S POV

"Dear diary, its been 10 years today, I thought I would get over it, but I'm not, and I don't think I ever will be now, everyday I miss her, she was a part of me, and now she's gone, I have no idea how to explain this, I cant express my feelings, I miss her everyday, for my family, they think I have moved on, but the truth is I haven't, I wish she was still here, with me, with us, I hope wherever she is, she's happy and living her life now, I will never forget that day, and Ill never forgive that person who did this to her, he's the reason why I'm like this today"

"Aru, come downstairs, you are late", I heard my mumma (mom) yelling from downstairs

"I'm coming mumma", I replied

Today is an important day for all of us, its been 10 years since my sister, Lara died, she was just 21 years when this happened, she didn't deserved to die, she was the most happiest person I ever knew, she died in a car accident when we all cousins went to Las Vegas trip for the first time, we went in a group of 10 people, and came back home as 9.

Today mumma has called a pandit (priest) for the 10th anniversary of my sister's death. She wants to make sure everything is perfect.

Mumma and Lara shared a special bond since Lara was the oldest, then comes my brother, Viraj who was just 2 years older than me, and than me, I'm the youngest.

Whenever there's any gossip or any complaint or anything happened, my mom always used to share it with Lara, since I was the youngest, they thought that I shouldn't be involved in "ADULT" matters.

Suddenly all of my thoughts came in the end when there was someone knocking at my door, I said come in, and then there was my best friend, the only one who understands me in this family, my brother.

"Aru, come downstairs, you are making both mumma and papa (dad) mad" he said

"I'm coming, just give me 20 mins, I promise you, Ill be there in 20 mins, I just have to take a shower" I said

he nodded and while leaving and shutting the door he said "Aru I know how much you miss her, but stop blaming yourself for this, it wasn't your fault, you know she loved you the most, just come downstairs soon, and also you know, sometimes I can be your diary too, you can share with me anything"

I replied "yeah I know bhai (brother), dont worry about me, Im alright, you should go downstairs, I told you I'll be there in 20 mins"

I wasn't alright, I still think it was all my fault but today everyone needs me, I need to be there for everyone, so I just shrugged off my thoughts and went to take a shower and get ready.

I have already decided that I'll wear a powder blue colour kurti and along with white pants with some jhumkas (earrings).

THOMAS'S POV

I'm so happy and excited, today finally I'll get the position I have been working so hard for, I'll finally become CEO of OXIN MANAGEMENT COMPANY.