CHAPTER 14: INTERVIEW

ARIA'S POV

Finally after so many hours of flight we reached New York. That chipkali ka bacha was annoying me so badly. The only good thing about him is that he looks handsome, thanks to his parents. I'm damn sure no girl is going to like him if he didn't had good looks.

(Chipkali ka bacha means son of a lizard)

I quickly got off the plane and took my luggage as I started walking outside the airport, that chipkali ka bacha kept on following me.

"Arey ek second, wait" Louis said while he had 3 huge bags with him, which he was practically dragging by himself.

(wait a second)

I turned around as I gave him a side eye and said, "Kya hai?"

(what?)

He seemed like he was taken aback as he said, "Nothing mam, I was just saying let's go"

"You go towards left and I'll go towards right" I said as I turned around to go in the right direction.

"But why? We can leave together yk"

"You mean to say that you want us to stay together?"

"Pagal wagal ho kya? Stay? with you? You are my nightmare"

(Are you mad?)

"Dekho, I have a lot of things to do, so don't waste my time"

"Really? What things?"

"Some personal things" I replied as I took out my phone to see where are my friends, they were going to pick me up.

"So for whom are you waiting? Your boyfriend?" He asked me as he tried to take a sneak peek in my phone but lucky me I saw him trying to look and quickly put my phone back as I replied, "Maybe" with a smirk.

"Really? I never thought a girl like you can even have a boyfriend. I feel pity for him"

This bitch

"Who's going to pick you up huh? Don't tell me you are so poor that you can't even afford to take a ride" I replied

"Can you see this?" He said while pointing towards his shoes, "It's NIKE mam. Don't worry, I'm not poor"

A car rush and stopped towards us as my 2 bitches stepped out of the car while both of us were staring at them who were looking damn hot in their usual style.

Kritika was wearing a white top with black pants and Elena was wearing a white flowery dress where the flowers were printed in blue colour and it had a slit under her right leg which was covered till her thighs.