CHAPTER 8: WHO HELPED ME?! (ARIA'S POV)

ARIA'S POV

She was trying to get as far away as possible from me. What suddenly happened to her?!
Our vibes matched and it seemed like we were getting along well with each other.
Did I do something to offend her?!
While I was thinking such things she sat on her seat. I checked my ticket and smirked seeing the seat she sat on is just next to mine. Now where will you run away Ms. Shivi?! As far as I know I did nothing wrong to offend her. I went to my seat and sat. She turned around to look at me and was shocked. She gave me a faint smile and started looking at the window.

After 10 mins the flight started and this flight was of 5 hours.
I waited for 30 mins to see if she'll try to start a conversation but forget conversation, she didn't even looked at me once. I can't bear such silent treatment from someone with whom I could be amazing friends with. So I turned around to face her and break the silence, "what happened?!"
She looked stern by my sudden action and looked at me and said, "what?! What happened?!"
She stuttered a bit but tried to hide it under her smile. She knew what I was talking about but still tried to lie to me.

"You know what I'm talking about!!" I said in my childish voice and crossed my arms around my chest.
After 5 mins of staring at each other she said, "yes I know what you are talking about. Nothing happened. It's just you are a great personality so I didn't knew what to say. I panicked. I'm sorry"

If it was someone else they would've been fooled by it, but not me. I knew she was lying to me. She's daughter of India's famous leading tycoon. She can't be panicked just by meeting me. She has met more famous and high powered people compared to me. I'm like some normal person for her, but there is one truth, she did panicked but not because of my personality. I wanted to know the truth but I let it go. I will know the truth after I'll get to know her more. So I started a conversation between us.

"it's fine, so Ms. Shivi why are you going to LA?" I asked her.

Her facial expressions changed from tense to relief. She replied, "Don't treat me so formally, just call me Shivi , and about me going to LA, actually I live there. What about you?"

I chucked and nodded my head and said, "Okay, I won't be formal with you, actually I'm going to attend a press conference and some meeting on behalf of my brother."

"Why? what happened to your brother?" she asked worriedly.

"It's just he's ill, that's why I'm going" I replied

"So for how long are you going to stay there?"

"Most probably 2 weeks" I replied

She started thinking something, and said, "How about you stay with me?"

She asked me this question so excitedly, that I didn't even wanted to say no.

"No, I don't want to disturb anyone." I replied with a faint smile.

"No no no, no one will be disturbed because of you. I live alone. My parents live in India. That's why I came here to visit them. Please, let's live together." she asked me with such puppy eyes that I would be called heartless if I said no to her.

"Okay okay" I said with a smile.

She just came on top of me and hugged me. Wow, I guess our relation is way much vibey vibey than I thought.

She pulled herself back from the hug and then we started talking about business, relationships etc etc.

We didn't even knew when the flight came to an end of 5 hours. We were in Dubai and we had to get to another flight before we reach to London and then to LA. I hate flights like this. They are so long. Shivi and I stayed together for most of the time except when our seats changed from Dubai to London. Ngl she seems quite talkative and childish just like me. She gives me a vibe of bad girl for outside world and talkative and childish girl for people close to us. She brought me waffles and doughnuts when we were staying in the waiting area for our last flight, London to LA. No one could believe that we just met few hours back. We seemed like best friends who knew each other for years.