CHAPTER 11: I'M THE HUNTER AND YOU ARE MY PREY

ARIA'S POV

I saw a few guys staring at Thomas few mins ago. At first I thought they might be staring at him because of how he has got viral all over the country since he has joined the company as CEO and the issue with Axex accelerated so much that he's been all over the media from past few days. Everyone is keeping an eye on him but because of Mac, not much news has accelerated, especially the recent news of him being in bar and drinking away all day. I know how much Mac is trying to keep maintain T's image outside. Well he does have atleast real friends for sure.

But after few mins of staring at him and giving each other signal of approaching towards him, I knew something was off. That's why I had to part away from T to make sure he stays safe. I know they are not after me, but him.

Foolish men, how can they even think that if Aria Gupta is here, they can never lay a finger on him. Only I have the right to hurt him, kill him, bleed him to death, no one else can ever have that right. I'll bury their bodies under 6ft before they even reach him.

I approached the other counter of the bar and ordered an apple juice. This is going to be a long night I guess.

I took my drink and started counting the number of guys who are approaching towards him.

I pointed my fingers towards them and started counting, "1...2...3....4....5....6"

"Just this much? too easy" I thought to myself and took one sip of the juice and put back the glass.

I took two bottles of the beer which was lying on the counter, one in each hand, and started approaching towards them. They didn't even noticed me approaching them as all of them had their eyes locked on T.

I approached them swiftly and threw both of the bottles on the first 2 guys who were standing in the front as they all were standing in 2 columns and 3 rows. This sudden show of mine startled the rest 4 guys as they took a step back and asked me, "Who are you?"

I smiled looking at them and said, "Don't you recognize me? I'm the devil who's here to take your soul"

They looked at me for a second with confusion written all over their face and started laughing. I furrowed my brows as one of them said, "Foolish woman, get out of our side if you love your life, or else.." while he started approaching towards me with lust dripping down from his eyes for me as he looked all over at my body which gave me chills for a second.

These men are all above 6 feet and I'm just 5'1. Nothing compared to them....as they think. I stood by my ground and looked at him with our eyes locked as I was not afraid of them. I showed them my full confidence as I asked him, "or else what?" Even though I knew what his answer might be.

He gave me a smirk as he held my wrist and pulled me towards him which lead to us collide with each other as he said, "Else I'll show you my demon side...what I am on bed"

His other members started laughing while looking at me as one of them said, "Naah bro, I also want one night with her."

Those bloody bastards, how can they even think so? Does they have no shame? You know what, today you guys will see who I really am. I was thinking that I'll let my gang handle them, but naah, you are my prey now.

I laughed looking at them as they all seemed shocked after seeing me. I know they must be thinking that I've gone crazy but instead they don't know what I'm even laughing about.

"What are you laughing at?" The guy who held my wrist asked me tightening his hold.

"Because you guys think that I'll be afraid of you, but naah buddy, you chose the wrong day and the wrong person. I know why you are here, and I won't let you touch him." I told him with my cold voice while pointing behind my back towards T who was sitting on his seat and talking to the bartender.