CHAPTER 4 : ZACK ALLEN

ARIA'S POV

after 20 mins.....

After sitting like this straight for 20 mins, and staring at the ground, suddenly water splashes on my face, it startled me, I saw Kritika with 2 glasses of water, she threw the other glass on Elena and just like me even she got startled and finally Kritika started speaking. Giving us the whole explanation, I think she knows what kind of shock we are in.

"ok, wake up now, hello *clapping her hands*?!"

We met her eyes and nodded.

"okay listen to me now, I know what you are thinking and I don't even blame you, I know you have a lot of questions, and before you ask me and make this whole conversation complicated, Ill tell you everything, and after the end of my explanation, you can ask me only 2 questions each since we even have to sleep, because tomorrow we all have work to do, okay?"

We didn't knew what to say, we just kept looking at her, we are still in shock obviously, so all we could do was nod at her.

She continued after seeing us, "So Zack and I met 2 years back, we met in a store, he was looking for a dress for her sister's birthday and I was there for shopping a bridesmaid dress since it was my cousin sister wedding coming next week. When we met he didn't looked like a business man or even a billionaire at all. He was just wearing a simple black colour hoodie with puma shoes and loose dark blue colour jeans. The store we were in, it was ALLEN COLLECTION, and it was tough to believe for me that a guy like him, who doesnt look like some rich guy was here buying dress since you know how expensive is ALLEN COLLECTION, so I just ignored him and didnt cared much, and just like me, even the people working over there didnt cared about him at all, he was calling for some lady to help him for buying the dress, but they completely ignored him, I felt bad so for him so I just went to him and helped him by asking normal questions about who is he buying this dress for? What is her age? Her height? Her size? Normal questions you know, and he replied to all of them and then finally after 3 hours we found the dress. I wont lie, hes the most choosy person I have ever met, its like he wanted everything perfect. He seemed quite sweet, and then he asked me about what Im looking for, and he wanted to pay me back for those past 3 hours somehow. I told him that its nothing to be serious about and Im glad to help him. He forced me to let him help me and I agreed, so he helped me to choose a dress for me, and during those hours, we didnt knew when time passed since he was such a gentleman person and our vibe matched a lot. We discussed about a lot of stuff, and we ended up sharing with each other our phone number, at first I hesitated because he was wearing a mask the whole time, and I dont know how but I just agreed. Then next day when I came back to the store since I needed to buy my cousins reception dress from there, she had already booked it but it wasnt of her size, so the store told her that she has to come on this date to get her dress, they will make a dress for her with her size. So I went there instead of her since she was quite tired, and guess what happened next? I saw the same guy again, I was going to say hii but he left in a hurry, so I just ignored him and went inside and saw all the employees crying there, and then I came to know that guy I met works in ALLEN COLLECTION. Long story short, me met again as neighbours, then at coffee shop, and then we started dating and soon he confessed to me about who is he, and then last week he proposed me to marry him, and I said yes. Now you can ask me your questions.'"

All I could bring myself to say was, "wtf just happened" with my mouth hung open.

I could see Elena from my side eyes, even she was shocked, I could feel her being held in quite deep thoughts. We both stayed silent until I finally broke the silence and started asking her the questions.

"so like you said, I will ask 2 questions, so my first question is how did he propose you?"

Kritika started blushing after hearing this question, I calmed down myself and saw Elena staring at her.