CHAPTER 9: HELLO AXEX

ARIA'S POV

It's been 2 days since I came back after meeting my people. Today I was going to meet them again as per what I said the last time. I was wearing a white shirt and blue mom jeans with black sweater and a black belt.

I started going down the staircase to the hall

I started going down the staircase to the hall. I saw how Shivi and Elena were laughing while watching FRIENDS and Kritika was sitting at dining table using her laptop. I knew I was going to be right about Shivi and Elena becoming best friends in a short span of time. They are 99% same and because of that they even have fights like some stray cats. I went towards Kritika who was working. She has been working tirelessly since she came. As a CEO, she has many responsibilities and because of the vacation she had at my house, her whole table is filled with work. If I'm right as per my knowledge about real estate and the amount of files she has on her table, she's going to be busy for next 1 week for sure. She told us she will be completing her work in advance too since the press conference is next week and she wants to be there with me. I told her many times that she doesn't have to force herself to be there but she was stubborn and told me that no matter what I do, she will be there.

I guess sometimes we lose power and stop arguing only in front of the people we love. If it was someone else I would've made them do what I wanted but here the person in front of me was someone I love, so I chose to stop arguing. She has been taking only 2-3 hours of sleep, and I think if her boyfriend saw that she's doing all of this because of me, I would be on his wanted list and definitely dead by now.

Elena has completed all of her work. Turns out that she was secretly staying up late while staying at my house and completing her work on time. She has actually done 2 weeks work in advance. I don't know where she even get this strength from.

Ngl I hate the fact that even Shivi is taller than me, she's 5'8. THE TALLEST ONE AMONGST US!! I literally look like her little sister even though she's younger than me.

While I sat besides Kritika, my gaze went towards Elena and Shivi who were fighting like wild cats now.

ELENA: YOU BITCH, GIVE ME THE REMOTE!!

SHIVI: YOU WHORE, GIVE ME MY PHONE!!

ELENA: DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?

SHIVI: HOW ABOUT I KILL YOU INSTEAD?

ELENA: I'M A LAWYER, I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN SOMEWHERE SAFE THAT IF I DIE, IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF MS. SHIVI ARORA. YOU WILL BE ROTTING IN JAIL AND I'LL LAUGH AT YOU FROM HEAVEN.

SHIVI: I'M A CEO OF A COMPANY WHO IS EXPERT IN SUCH STUFF, I KNOW 79 WAYS TO KILL YOU AND I CAN MAKE 70 OF THEM LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT.

Elena gasped after hearing this and said, "YOU DID NOT!!!"

Shivi smirked and said, "YES I DID, I JUST MIMICKED YOUR RHYS!!!"

Elena seemed like she couldn't take it anymore and she picked up the knife from the table which had fruit basket on it and said, "YOU NEED SOMEONE TO BEND YOU OVER AND FUCK THAT ATTITUDE RIGHT OUT OF YOU."