CHAPTER 8: WHO HELPED ME?! (THOMAS'S POV)

THOMAS'S POV

Every second of that video was making me think about how I'm going to kill that bastards who touched my sister.

When we were seeing that video after those bastards got out of the room, before they could rip my sister's clothes I saw around 5 men coming at them, they definitely weren't part of their team. I saw how 3 of them hit the other 3 guys on their head while the other 2 made Lexi sit up and took her to the other room and said something to her. She nodded her head and closed the door.

From other angles of the footage we were able to find 15 men inside the house and 5 outside. It's like they were controlling the whole situation. Even though those men who intruded inside our house were more in number than them, they managed to lock all of them inside the room by tying their wrists.

After they got everyone inside that room, 2 men went to the room where Lexi was, they knocked and she came outside after 2 mins, they told her few things to which she nodded and they pointed their fingers at the direction of the door where all of those men were kept. Soon they went away. I need to know what happened to her but If I'll ask her right now, she won't be able to tell me.

I have already ordered our people and maids to arrange everything back at their places so that when my parents come back, they don't find anything suspicious.

Zack and Mac were still here with me inside my office room. After I saw the video and handed back Zack his phone, anger was dripping off my eyes. Sweat was forming on my body. I turned to Zack and said, "I need you to find Axex right now." Then he turned to Mac and said, "I want coffee since this is going to be a long day." and glanced at me. He knew I won't sleep or rest even for a second until I kill that bloody bastard. Mac chucked at his statement and after earning a glare from me, he stood up and left the room to make coffee for us.

It was my mistake, I underestimated that asshole. I should've let the police took him then it would've been easier to find him. I know that asshole must be hidden somewhere now. That fox!!!!

.

.

.

After staying like this for past 36 hours and gulping almost 10 cups of coffee by now, none of us were able to find him. Mac being one of the best hackers in the world and Zack having almost 100,000 people on his back looking for the guy we want, none of us were able to find him. I would've asked Shivi for help but she wasn't answering her call and messaged that this is not the right time for us to talk. Even when I told her it's an emergency, she gave me her assistant's number. I talked to them about this and they said they will try to find him soon. It's like he doesn't exist anymore. WHERE TF HAS AXEX GONE??????

Zack had already sent his men to keep an eye on Axex's father. He has been keeping himself lock into his house since the incident.

Mom and Dad had some urgent meeting to attend to, so they had to fly to Paris, which meant they won't be coming back for atleast a week. They just called me and informed me to keep an eye on Lexi. She has been staying in her room with Sebastian since the incident. He has been taking care of her and never left her side. I'm greatful to him for that. I tried talking to her but she said she just wants her space for now and she'll talk to me when she'll be ready, for now she just wants her boyfriend. I have already told Sebastian to keep an eye on her. He has been making sure that she eats properly.

For us, we are stuck in this room. Thanks to dad's corrupt bodyguards that they kept their mouth shut in front of my parents after being offered money. I'll inform dad about all of these things which happened, but not right now. I'll tell him when the situation will be taken care of.