CHAPTER 10: OUR OLD PLACE

ARIA'S POV

It's been 2 days since Axex has been killed. I'm finally living my life in peace. From past 2 days I have been busy with my work so that I can leave this place as quickly as possible, but only one thing has grip on me. Him.

FLASHBACK

"I'm gonna go" I said while turning to Kritika.

"Okay but where? I've been asking you this since you came back. You are not answering our questions for God sake Aru" Kritika yelled at me which made me flinch for a second. She never yells and if she does, this means you have really pissed her off badly.

"Relax my lady, calm down chill" I step towards her and brought her a glass of water towards her lips and she drunk it whole in one go.

"Tell me, what happened?!" I asked her.

"Nothing" She replied without meeting my eyes. There's something off about her.

"Kritika Adams, what happened?" I asked her again gently.

She looked at me in my eyes and knew she has got busted, and now she needs to tell me. "Zack hasn't been replying to me since past one week" She said.

"You mean since you landed here in LA? " I asked her and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Is he pissed off beacuse instead of staying with him, you are staying with us?!" I asked her.

She looked at me in my eyes and then tried to not catch my attention and looked around while she said, "nooo that's stupid.. It's nothing like that" She was stuttering while saying this, which means it's exactly like this. She always stutters while lying.

"You do realize you can go and live with him right?!" I told her

She looked at me and pouted while she said, "but I don't want to, I want to stay with you guys, he needs to know that I love him but I need my girls too"

I hugged her and said, "I have got the best girl I could ever even get in my life" she hugged me back after hearing this and we both were in our moment when someone from the back said, "what about me?"

We both looked back and saw Elena standing there with her pout and we both chuckled at her reaction. We opened our arms for her to come in and she came running in for the hug while almost making both of us lose our balance.

"you know you have to lose weight, you are getting heavy" I said while looking at Elena. She furrowed her brows and said, "atleast I'm not the one who's the shortest amongst us"

"You---" I pointed my fingers at her and before I could continue Kritika cut me off and said, "You have to go somewhere remember? Go go" while pointing towards at the door.

I hummed in response and gave a 'I'll see you later' look at Elena and quickly left from the house.

It took me 30 mins to reach my old place, my old house, the place where we made so many memories.

I was just 10 when we came here. I still had the key of the house. I opened the door and got inside the house while looking around the house. This place lives rent free in my mind. This is the only place which has my sister's memories after all.

Maa and papa wanted to sell this house after my sister's death, but due to a lot of pressure from their children, me and bhai, they agreed to keep it. We didn't even renovated this place because of the memories we have through this place.

I remember it all. This dining table in the center of this hall, it has 6 seats. They all used to be filled always.
We all were so happy so why did you destroyed my beautiful family black? It's been 10 years!!!! 10 years!!!!! The happiness you gave me was nothing in front of the pain you gave me. Why did you had to do this? Why????