CHAPTER 5: MY OFFICE (THOMAS'S POV)

THOMAS'S POV

Whole night my mind was going around her, only her. I didn't even slept for a second. All the thoughts were running inside my head like flashbacks. Everything that has ever happened between us kept on playing inside my head. I wish I could just hold her, hug her, cuddle with her, her in my arms sounds so sweet.

Her lavender smell, getting angry over little stuff, being a kid with her close ones, her poker face whenever someone has hurt her.

Then came that day, the one day which made us separated, the memory of that, I can never forget it, NEVER. How I wish that I could tell her everything, how much she hates me, how low she thinks of me, I wish I could tell her the whole truth.

I feel low but somewhere I also feel better knowing that after 10 years I've found her, she's coming back. She's coming back to her black.

I still remember the day when she gave me this nickname.

10 YEARS AGO

"please don't leave me, please, I beg you sweetheart. Please." I said

My whole body was trembling while I was seeing her face. EXPRESSIONLESS

She had no emotions on her face. I hurt her so badly that now she can't even say or show any emotion to me.

I really wish white, I really wish I could tell you the whole truth but I can't.

"LEAVE MY HAND" She said with a low and calm voice, but it had no emotions, it seemed like she has stopped feeling anything. It's like she doesn't care. No, I don't want my girl to be like this.

"baby, listen to me please, whatever you are thinking, it's not how it is" I said while I was down on my knees in front of her, pleading her to not leave and atleast try to understand me.

She chucked.

I looked up at her face, and fear started running on my nerves. I have never seen her like this. NEVER!! Even during her worst times, she still somehow always manages to get through everything.

"white..." I said looking at her, staring at her eyes, trying to find anything, any emotions, but no, there was nothing. It gives me chills.

She broke the silence, "So you are saying that you didn't just killed my sister huh? Don't you dare to deny this THOMAS STUART, DON'T. I saw that car was yours. Ykw you are lucky that you still haven't gone to jail yet. I haven't told anyone that you were the one who killed my sister."

Now i can see the anger in her eyes, she was furious, i know she said this in a very calm voice, but it's sending shivers down my spine. The girl who used to yell whenever she used to get mad, the girl who used to cry whenever she got hurt, the girl who used to smile like she's the happiest person on this planet. She has never called me by my full name ever. Today she is showing no emotions. She's not herself. She's having fucking mental breakdown.

"baby listen to me, i can explain everything, please just---" she cut me off

"no, now you listen to me, I'm leaving from here, FOREVER, you and me are done FOREVER. Never ever show me your filthy face ever again, because the next time, I won't think even twice before sending you to jail."

She removed her hand from my hold, and started walking towards the door.

She turned herself towards me and i saw her one last time, and then what she said broke me more.

"I HATE YOU BLACK, I FUCKING HATE YOU"

She hates me.

I just kept on staring at her with no words left to say. I BROKE HER. I'm a fucking bastard.