CHAPTER 7: I'LL HELP YOU BLACK

ARIA'S POV

"Dear Diary,

Thank god everyone was asleep by the time we reached home yesterday, only Elena and Kritika were awake. Both of them were tensed after seeing Bhai in such a condition. With the help of the watchman uncle of our house I brought bhai inside the house and gave a signal to both Elena and Kritika to stay quiet. We directly went to bhai's room and made him lay on the bed and I gave him few medicines and covered him with a duvet. I told uncle to not tell about this situation to anyone. I went down the stairs and told everything to both of my girls. They understood everything. Elena was being stubborn and asking to leave the house but somehow I managed to convince her to stay here and that the situation will get normal soon. Kritika tried to light up the mood and asked Elena about her boyfriend. She didn't told us much except that he's the sweetest person she has ever met and that we are going to meet him soon, somewhere it's unexpected. I didn't understood what she meant. So I just shrugged off those thoughts. I just really hope that Bhai gets well soon. I need to keep eyes on him as much as possible. Something else also happened yesterday, I met someone, Mr. Allen, the most famous cardiologist, I thought he would look like a nerd but turns out he looks like some famous character out of fictional books. The way he carries himself, NO WORDS!!! But he's also irritating and annoys me. I really do hope we meet again."

With this I left my diary right next to me. I'm sitting by the window in a black top and white skirt and thinking about the things happened yesterday, it was 8 am, I woke up quite early, mumma is going to call me soon to come downstairs. I'm not going to office for next 2 weeks until I'm sure about my brother's health. I love this sitting place of mine by the window. I saw this place in Disney show, girl meets world, since then I always wish that a guy could come up from the window and we can sit right here and talk about our lives. This place was enough for 3 people to sit.

I hope one day soon that day comes when a guy comes knocking at my window and I open it and then we stay here all night talking

My thoughts came on hold when I heard my mom yelling. What the fuck has happened now?

I quickly got up and started going down the stairs when I saw my brother with 2 suitcases and my mom asking him to stay. What is going on?

I stopped after reaching down the stairs and started hearing the conversation. I need to make sure in what I'm stepping into before I speak.

"no, you are not going anywhere." my mom said.

"but maa, I have to attend a press conference and continuous meetings in Los Angeles for 2 weeks, please try to understand, it's important." my brother resorted back.

"No, you think I'm a fool? You look pale, you seem ill, you need to stay here and have rest. You are not going anywhere and that's my order, no more arguments." my mom said with a stern voice.

"papa, listen please--" my brother looked at my dad and pleaded.

"Aru pack your bags, you are leaving for LA for 2 weeks tomorrow instead of your brother, you already took leave for 2 weeks right? You are going to attend the meetings and press conference." My dad said while looking at me. It was not at all soft voice, it was more like an order, an order where there's no use of arguing, so I just nodded and went upstairs followed by my girls.