CHAPTER 2: WELCOME

ARIA'S POV

I got ready and quickly went downstairs before my mom or anyone else in my family yells at me for getting late.

Pandit ji was sitting on a carpet with my sisters photo in a frame which was covered with a garland of marigold. In that picture she was wearing a pink colour suit (Indian attire) with long black open hair and just earrings with no makeup.

My sister never liked to do makeup, she always used to like being simple.

While i was thinking about this a hand came resting on my shoulder suddenly which made me flinch and got me out of my thoughts and when I turned around, I saw the most unexpected persons I thought I would see today, my best friends, actually my only 2 friends after my brother, Elena and Kritika.

Elena is 28 with 5'5 height, blonde hair (which were open) with hourglass figure and Amber colour eyes. She was wearing a skinny jeans and white colour sleeveless crop top and she had her nails painted with white colour, and she was wearing white colour tops in her ear along with white sneakers from Nike. She was carrying one bag which I probably think is filled with her clothes.

Elena is a Lawyer, she has her own firm in USA, and shes currently working on establishing her firm even in India, which makes her a business woman too.

Kritika is also a business woman just like me, shes CEO of her own company which she started 3 years back, her company is into real estate, they make flats and sell them to people, her company is in top 3 companies in the world in this industry, and she is just 26. She's 5'7 and she's the tallest amongst us but also the youngest in our trio, she has brown hair (which was in a bun) with grey colour eyes and she was wearing black shirt along with nude colour pants and black heels along with a black colour watch in one hand and one ring on her finger which was shining brightly , shit, it's in the left hand, she's wearing it in the wedding ring finger!!!!

I was about to scream in excitement and I'm sure as hell she noticed it and put her hand over my mouth before I could scream, she slowly whispered which only the three of us could hear, "Aru, don't, today is not the right day for this, your family needs you, you can't go around screaming like a monkey, today is not the day for sharing happiness, I know what you are thinking, but please don't tell anyone right now, we will tell them tomorrow" and Elena nodded while agreeing with Kritika.

I knew they are right, so I nodded and blinked my eyes twice in response to agreeing with her.

She slowly removed her hand from my mouth and I whispered her back, okay, I wont tell anyone today, but tonight all three of us are going to meet in my room and you have to give me all the details about this ring

She nodded and then suddenly my brother came from behind and whispered to us, "what details are we going to share today ladies?!"

Elena slowly hit him on his back, "first you tell me why were you not responding to any of my texts? Do you have so much ego now to not even text me back? You know what, from today onwards, you and I don't know each other, you just stay away from me, you like to ignore so much right? I'll show you how to IGNORE in real life"

Today my brother is done!!!! He has a crush on Elena since past 11 years, he doesnt know but even she has a crush on him from past 11 years. My brother shares everything with me, hence I knew about his crush on Elena, I mean come on, who wouldnt have a crush on her, if I wasnt straight, even I would be in love with her. She has that charisma and confidence, shes literally the perfect example of beauty with brains!!!!

Elena told me about her crush on him 8 years ago when she couldnt pretend to hide it anymore from me, then she told me she had a crush on him from past 3 years but shes one of those girls who doesnt like to confess first, she will rather be single her whole life than confess her crush to someone. This is the only thing I dont like about her , she never confesses, she has literally rejected so many guys just because of my stupid brother. She has even given him so many hints!! so many times!! like late night talks, flirting with him sometimes, she has even showed him her jealousy when he talks to other girls and even shows her caring side only to him after her best friends, I dont know what stone hit on my brothers head when he was a kid that he doesnt understand that she has a crush on him.