Chapter one - FlashBack

BAEKHYUN POV

''Baekhyun-shii , can you tell us who you respect most?'' the PD ask while chanyeol is next to him in their waiting room.

'' nehh .. SNSD, Aniyo aniyo .. i mean i respect TVXQ sunbaenim and suju sunbaenim.. '' baekhyun replied with laughter nervously as he just realise he said snsd.

''cut! i think thats all we need. thankyou guys for the interview'' PD said as soon the interview finish .Then went to him and shake her hand and other exo as well. She went out and left with the camera man after she bow to to thank them.

''oh my god why did i say snsd'' baek said as he cup his cheeks. Chanyeol who is near to where he stand, just giggle as he see baek reaction.

''ahah you dummmy , everyone knows your a fanboy of them.. its okay other people love snsd sunbaenim too .. '' Chan said as he put his arms on baek's shoulder and wink at him. Baek just stare at him emptily couldn't believe chanyeol notices his reaction.

He and chanyeol are close since their trainee year. Now they have debuted together and in the same group makes them even closer.

'' neh .. hyung also know your a fanboy hahaha your not hard to figure out baek'' suho who also join their conversation when he was near them. Suho giggle abit by saying the word 'figure out'.

Beakhyun always run into his SNSD sunbaenim since his trainee year until now. He bows as he pass them. Sometime give them a snacks as well. But nobody knows he was a taeyeon noona fan. He always stare at taeyeon noona and teayeon didn't realize .

**Flashback** after he found out about snsd.

''hyung, snsd is on the tv!! palii hyung ! your going to miss them'' one evening when his friend was at his house watching the tv.

''wehyo? nugu?! arasoo! chakaman '' he was in the toilet when his friend mention snsd , baek was about to finish too , he quickly run out the toilet and he sit down staring at the screen tv with heavy breath because of running.

''taeyeon noona yeopo~'' he focus on the tv smiling like a fool when Taeyeon part came.

**End of flash back**

**Another flashback** before he knows about snsd.

One morning at school during breaktime.

''Do you hear theres a girl group are debuting this month? '' he heard some of the girls in his class chitchatting about something but he didn't mind. They were not far from his desk.

''neh, its SNSD. They are really pretty. Huge amount for girls group. i think 9 people. They debuted two days ago guys!'' the other girl replied.

''omo ! jinjja?! do you have their photos? '' another girl replied.

''i have them here in my phone '' said one of the girls taking out her phone.

Yet baekhyun just stare at the window near his desk having a moment sounds soft tho cause he got nothing much to do . He sigh abit and stood up walking out the class.

''wow she so hot, sooyong is very hot and so does yuri'' said the two boys who were talking near the hall and baekhyun notice its his friend jiwon and chul. Their head were down he got curious so he went near them. As he got near them , he notice that they were looking at a photo

''yah! jiwon-ah , chul-ah? nugu? what are you looking at? '' he said as he went really close to them and saw a group of girls photo.One thing that catch his eyes was that short ,beautiful anglic smile he ever seen.

''baekhyun ahh , chul and i saw this in the internet so we decided to print them using photos paper. They just debuted recently. so cute, adorable and hot !'' said jiwon explaining to him and his eyes were fixed on the photo.

'' that's true baek, jiwon found out they were SNSD. I like yoona she is very very cute'' said chul as he was fanning on them.Baekyun got in the middle of them and scanning all the girls the photo but his eyes onces again fixed on one girl. Kim Taeyeon.

**end of flash back**

''okay guys today you have a shooting and interview with taeyeon-shii from SNSD , the guy who interview you are from ****** show'' our manager told exo their sechedule. Baekhyun can feel his cheeks gone red , the thought of him meeting with taeyeon noona.

'' Neh hyung ! '' said exo at the same time. And then they're eyes fixed on the shedule paper. After the schedule meeting they all head out to go to the shooting place.

All of the exo went to the changing area , put on their white button shirt and white trousers. Their makeup artist does all the make up job. There are so many noise going around. Baekhyun feels so nervous of the thought of meeting taeyeon noona.

After all have done, they heard a knock. And a short girl enter the room bowing her head down
He automatically bow as well when he notice its taeyeon noona, feeling nervous he approche her.

''Anyong tae noona~ sunbaenim'' he said chuckling and smile.Chanyeol went over next to him and said his greeting as well.

''anyong yedora~ are you guys ready?'' taeyeon said smiling at them. She wore a white dress till knees matching with exo oufit.

''anyeonghasayo Taeyeon sunbaenim !'' exo said together as they fixed theyre eyes on taeyeon smiling.

''anyong taeyeon-shii '' suho said and smile cheekly at taeyeon as he approch them.

''yah ! JunMyeon , i told you to call me noona '' taeyeon giggle as she said that. Baekhyun laugh along seeing suho being scold playfully their sunbae.

''guys are you ready?'' one of the stuff asked them suddenly as he enter the room.

''neh.. we are ready'' exo and taeyeon answer him at the same time.

'' okay guys lets go '' suho said as he lead the other out.

The interview start and ask to sit down, he was push by chanyeol to sit near taeyeon. He looks at chanyeol and see chanyeol winking at him.

One of the question that the interview asks , do taeyeon looks beautiful ?

''ofcourse sunbaenim looks very pretty'' answer suho and looks at other member. Some of them just nod and smile . Some of them just says yes. Baekhyun just smile and nodd as well.

''they have to say it because im here''taeyeon said as she chuckle.

''you guys know right?  sooyoung also here'' the interviewer said.

''ohh nehh neh sooyoung sunbaenim also pretty'' luhan said with panic eyes looking at suho. And they all laugh.

''so , they all are dongsaeng right? '' the interviewer ask taeyeon.

'' nehh they all dongsaeng'' taeyeon said as she smile.

Beakhyun stare at taeyeon and smile.As time time passed by , the interview was finish.

''she lookes beautiful every time i see her'' he thought as they says their goodbye and bow down to teayeon. Teayeon replied with a bow and smile.

''Annyeong yedora~ see you later junMyeon ah and beak-shii'' Taeyeon said as she wave goodbye.
Taeyeon were so friendly since the day baekhyun met her.

*continue to chapter 2**

Hello everyone this is my first fanfic. I always love stories how people met and get together. Some of this scene are from the interview for real. I cut them and reconnect the missing pieces. I hope you guys enjoy and sorry for my grammar mistake and mispell . Mianhae! thanks.