Chapter 5 - Blooming

BAEKHYUN POV

After 'Accidently' meeting taeyeon. He felt relieved because she is there for him , ofcourse the pain is still there. It still hurt like hell. He rub his chest to ease the pain. He shake his head of the thought of remembering it.

''Baek, are you okay? '' chanyeol said snaping his two finger together.

''ahh neh neh '' he said . How can he forgot chanyeol is in the room. Is his thought go that far?

'' so hows your date ?'' chanyeol asked. Looking at him with his smiley face. He sit infront of baekhyun hoping for a story.

'' umm yeah its fine'' baekhyun said with his eyes looking at the floor avoiding eye contact with chanyeol.

'' yah ! something is surely wrong , come on tell me'' chanyeol said with his furious face. He could sense something is wrong.

'' umm , actually .. we broke up'' said baekhyun. At first he hesited , but he know chanyeol won't give up.

'Last time when i had a problem with nana , i didn't want to spill the beans so i kept quiet. Lastly he would call suho hyung. It ended when suho hyung will do his psycological to me' baekhyun thought.

''What ? baek what happen?'' chanyeol said. His face is full of shockness and then change to anger. Clenching his fist.

''umm nana told me she is in love with someone eles'' he pause abit then continue with a heavy sigh.

''She said she is being honest, and she doesn't want to hurt me.. but i don't know chan ah. i have to let her go.. i couldn't do anything then just walk away'' he said with teary eyes.

'' hmm i see.. its alright baekhyun ah.. its still not fair for you. It's not like you don't love her. hmm don't be sad baek-ah'' chanyeol rub baek shoulder.He knows it would hurt.

''i know im okay now''He said.

'' so where did you go ? you werent at home. '' chanyeol asked.

'' i went to the training room, to like you know... what i usually do but i felt embaressed because taeyeon noona saw me crying'' he palm his face to cover his red cheeks.

''huh? taeyeon noona? she saw you cried?'' chanyeol confuse face.

''neh taeyeon noona saw me cried.. i was shock and shy'' baekhyun explain. But he tried to avoid chanyeol gaze.

'' araso! theres something your not telling me'' chanyeol lazer glaring at baekhyun .Bitting his own lips trying to make baekhyun tell the truth.While he wrap his hand together.

'' um um we sorta stay longer and talk..'' Beakhyun hasitate either to tell him or not but in the end he told him cause he knows chanyeol will presure to tell him the truth.

'' i want detail baek or im going to tell on suho hyung and umin hyung'' chanyeol said as he about to stand out baekhyun stop him.

'' araso ! araso ! jeez chan ah your so pushy'' baekhyun said giving up. And smile cheekly knowing his tears all dried up.

''hahah well you know me'' chan said as he sat down back.

''okay , actually when we talk i told her what happen. I didnt want to tell any of you guys , i know you guys will freak out on me to . But taeyeon unnie seem very very open. She listen to me , with all those things. And to tell you the truth... there something...''baek explaining with short pause.He thinks whether to tell chan or not. Since he just broke up with nana , its seems undecent for him to like others. He haven't notice himself.