Chapter 19 - the Decision

Mixed POV (Taeyeon&Baekhyun)

Taeyeon felt nervours and scare at the same time. What if things goes wrong? she thought. Slowly she felt that her cold hand becoming warm. She stare at it for a while , its her baek hands holding her hand tight. Her baekhyun , the brightness as the sun.

He was her everything, her first love. Although many rumors going around heechul oppa was her firsts , ofcourse that wasn't true. Heechul oppa was like her brother.

''Taeng , it's up to us. We need to make a decision'' he let out a warm smile to ease taeyeon.

She took a deep breath and said "araso, sooner or later they going to track us down. It will be harder to kept seeing each other , we can't cover them everytime''

"neh , gwenchana... i know.. don't worry taeng.. i promise to protect you.." he said. Holding taeyeon hand tightly.

'' i know its a huge deal, but i love you so much. Sooner or later they going to understand why i love you.. so i think we just make it an official announcement''He continue staring on taeyeon eyes waiting for a sign.Then she nooded.

She understand his concern too. But for once she wanted both of them to be selfish. Selfishly in love. He was her life now. And she was his.

"okay , guys ! since you both agree on this.. i let them know and make an announcement on behalf of you guys" Taeyeon's manager said.

'' It's done right? can me and taeng have a little privacy?'' Baekhyun said.

"sure sure , we leave you both. Me and your manager are off to take care of something.. jeabal (please) contact us later ara?'' Taeyeon's manager replied and pull beakhyun manager out of the room.

''Taeng , are you okay? you've been quiet.. is everything okay? i know its hard to cooped up.. but everything is going to okay?'' he grab her hand , and kisses on it all over. He felt he was in a safe place, he could smell her scent. He love the scent of taeyeon, wishes the scent stuck on his shirt and mybe he could hug his shirt later.

"neh gwenchana (yes im okay)''she heard that question many time since yesterday. From her member, her parents and other people also.

'' im just thinking what if we make a mistake.. what if...'' she said and were cut-off by him.

"shhh! everything is going to be okay ! you wanna know why? (he paused and look straight onto her eyes) because we have each other" he said ensuring Taeyeon. Ofcourse he felt the same way, but if they both going down this momment he knew he would lose his beloved Taengooo.

The next day.

SM makes an offcial annoucment that they both are officially dating. Theres many of antis building up waiting for them to split while a lot of people gave them endless support of 'Baekyeon' fans. They ships them both. Since that day, both of them are free to see each other but only in SM building. 😊

Then the story , become olds.

Additional side story.

In SNSD dorm, Tiffany wanted to meet them all and she said she is bringing someone.

DING DONG

" i'll open the door! must be fanny unnie'' As soon as seohyun heard the bell she rise up and ran to the door.

"Fanny unniee ..(she paused and saw fanny put her one finger at her mouth to sign her to be quiet).. aah neh neh.. " seohyun grab the plastic bag from Tiffany after directed to do so.
Seohyun went inside follow by someone.

'' wehgureh?(why) .. ah it's just you.. but you always come here with others .. why are you alone?" Yuri said wondering why is it Tiffany want to meet us all along with him?

The guy went to sit on the couch , slowly SNSD members went out from their room. And greeted the guest with confussion face.

'' so how was your tour?" Taeyeon asked. She was fond with him so does the SNSD members.

To be continued...

Alis Velvet