Chapter 3 - why?

BAEKHYUN POV

''Did she just call me baek-shi?'' He thought with his curious face.And then he smile. Another step on their relationship.

**Flashback**

He was scouted by someone when he was on his way to school. A guy gave him a card and say to him to attend an audition for SME. Baekhyun eyes sparks like none other day.

When he arrive at school, he met his girlfriend near seating near the bench wating for him. Nana is her name. He met her when she sent him a secret admire letters. That time he thought its imposible for him to meet or even know if he actually fallen in love with taeyeon noona. For the imposiblilty he gave up on that dream and met nana.

He decided to make her as his girlfriend. He likes her ofcourse, and nana always with him. Nana told him that she love him. She is very open very playful with him.

''nana ya ~ i've got something to tell you'' Baekhyun said as he sat near her. He smile as nana turn her face to him.

'' what is it oppa? '' nana ask curiously.

''a guy gave me this card and ask me to go for an auditon '' he said cheerfully showing her the card.

''omo oppa ! jinjja ? it's from SME ..waaa go for it oppa.. ill support you '' nana said hugging him.

After they talk , they went inside for their class. Baekhyun told his two best friend jiwon and chul. It was lunch time they sat infornt of him , told them what happen.

''yah your so lucky. mybe that ajusshi thought you have talent'' jiwon said.

'' your also goodlooking. go for it byun baekhyun.. what company is it? '' said chul.

''you guys think so? its SME'' Baekhyun replied. Ruffling his hair.

'' your kidding right? SME? thats the same company as SNSD'' chul said excitedly.

'' ne..nehh? SNSD? oh god i forgot about them'' baekhyun said. Relized he had forgotten about SNSD company is SME. The thought of meeting Taeyeon Noona makes him smile a while. Then he saw nana came ini and with that his smile fade. He can't do that to nana. He love nana ofcourse. He is probly fan boying.

After a while , his parents supported him as long as he attend class. He agreed with them. He practise after school , nana told him to sing because he had a nice voice. Nana wasn't always around because she had to things to do at home. That didn't bother him at all, he doesn't want to control her.

That day the interview , everything change. He was going to the toilet while waiting for interview. He didn't know wheres the toilet so he roam around to find them. After a while when he turn around he bump into someone.

He looks at the small body on the floor groan with pain sound comes out of her mouth. He froze and stare at her. And he notice its Taeyeon noona, that he dream of meeting. She is right infront of her.

'' ohh my god.. Mianhae, jjongmal mianhae Taeyeon noona ~ i didn't realize i bump into you'' Beakhyun finally spoke and feeling worried. Taeyeon have small body . He was worried that he hurt taeyeon.

He chuckle abit that his wish come true. After the audition. They let them past and offer being a trainee. He met taeyeon a couple of time. Taeyeon is friendly and always come to teach them(the trainee) a few tips.

There he met Chanyeol , kris hyung , suho hyung and others. When he first see chanyeol he thought he was older. Chanyeol is very friendly. He notice baekhyun always stare at Taeyeon.