Chapter 2 - THE DREAM

TAEYEON POV

''Annyeong yedora !( Bye you guys) see you later junMyeon ah and beak-shii'' she turn around , walk away and smile.Then her smile disapear.

''omo , why did i call him baek-shii?'' she asked her self .

''pabo ya tae ! he's your hoobae , i am his sunbae. Beside he have a girlfriend'' taeyeon said and knock her head lightly. She went into her car and her manager sent her home.

'' gohmowo oppa ! i see you tmrw '' she said. She smile happily and went out of the car. She enter the building and went straight to the elevator. When she arrive at her floor , she went out and walk to her dorm door.

'' anyong GG? anybody home?'' she said as she went in the dorm but no answer. She search her beg for her phone. There are a few message that she didn't open.

''aigo ! i forgot to check my phone'' she whisper softly speaking to herself. She scan the message and open one by one.

-MyYoona-

Anyo unnie ,i will be home late tonight. Teukie and eunhyuk oppa is taking me out to dinner tonight after my schedule. So don't wait for me unnie. Saranghae. ♥x♥x♥x♥

*sigh* Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh. Thinking that it might be good if she were there too.

-MyYuri-

Anyyonggg ^_^ unnie. Yuri here, seohyun ask me to text you. We both are at seohyun 's parents house. Seohyun's mother ask us to sleep over since we don't have shedule tomrrow , so we both decide to sleep over. Don't be mad unnie ^_^ We will be back tomorrow Saranghae♥♥.

''Aigo , this two girl left me home all alone'' She said to herself. She went over to her room and started to change into her shorts and over saiz hoodies .After that she lay down on her bed, she press the played button on her ipod , and put on her ear phone

Today she is alone. Having a heavy thought, sooyoung also at her parents house. Her mom's birthday. Sunny and hyeoyon are doing theyre DJ part on the radio till morning. Jessica are doing some photoshoot in china with Tiffany. They won't be back till monday.

She glance at the wall clock , it point to 12 midnight. As she listening to the music. She fallen asleep.

**Dreaming / flashback**

Taeyeon went inside the SM building. When she was about to enter she bump into someone.Things kinda happen in a flash. With taeyeon small body , she kinda fall on the floor.Taeyeon groan abit because of the pain.She isn't mad , its kinda her fault. She was looking for her phone inside her beg and continue walking before she bump into someone.

'' ohh my god Mianhae, jjongmal mianhae taeyeon noona ~ i didnt realize i bump into you'' said a voice. It's a man voice.The guy hand out his hand to help out taeyeon.

'' it's okay, im fine. It's kinda my fault...'' Taeyeon pulled the man hands and tried to get up . As soon as she got up she is busy picking up her beg on the floor , fixed her hair and her cloth.She haven't look at the man yet.

''Are you sure? jincha? '' the guy said. He sounded worried.

''neh , jincha..'' Taeyeon said lifting her head to face him. Thats when their eyes met. Taeyeon froze gazing at his eyes. He stare at back frozen as well .

After 10 second of silent and gazing , her manager called her from the door inside the meeting room.

''Taeyeon ah, palii ~ the meeting is about to start in 30mins.''the manager said and went back in.

''neh , araso oppa, be there in a sec'' Taeyeon replied. She see the guy infront of her. She looked at his tshirt, theres a tag paper writen with number. He is having an audition.

''umm yeah i have to go, gwenchana . Thanks. Goodluck for your audition'' Taeyeon said as she replied his smile. She walk away and wave at him.

The guy smiling and said ''yeah noona thank you!'' we wave his hand.

''Chagaman! '' she said as she walk back to him.
(wait a minute)

The guy turn around facing taeyeon. He is confuse why taeyeon ask him to wait.

'' ne..nehh noona? '' he said suttering.

'' Irimie buyayoh? '' she ask him.
(whats your name?)

''ohh baekhyun.. byun baekhyun ..tae noona'' he said and smiling gladly.

'' hehe okay baekhyun-shii , see you around then'' she smile back and walk away dispearing behind the door.

** END OF DREAM/FLASHBACK **

Sh can feel someone rub her hand softly. The sound of a voice calling her name. She open her eyes slowly. And see a girl infront of her, she rub her eyes again to see clearly. It's yoona.

''Unnie , wake up.. do you want something to eat? i bought dobbokiee '' said yoona softly showing her a plastic beg on her hand. Yoona know taeyon like to fall asleep when ever she's alone at home.

''mmm.. yoona-ya.. your back.. you brought food too'' mumbling as she tried to lay up on the bed slowly. She could feel her tummy making a sound. She must have fallen asleep.

'' nehh unnie... get up we can eat together heechul oppa knows unnie like dobbokie thats why we bought for you... i know you always skip your dinner unnie , we call heechul oppa when we saw him pass by anyway'' said yoona with worry voice as she walk out to go to the kitchen knowing taeyeon is following her back.

'' ara.. araso.. '' she said as she followed yoona to the kitchen.

''unnie , i know you like baekhyun. I seen how you looked at him. It's time for you to have love. Unnie ..when seungi oppa confess your the one who support me. I'm going to support you too'' yoona said when they ate together. Worried that taeyeon are always held things inside. She worried taeyeon always self center in her own world.

''Yoona ya, i know your worried. I know that you know that i like beakhyun .. but its already past... his a hoobae now.. He just debuted.. and most importantly he got a girlfriend. Didn't you see the girl always in their waiting room when they perform? '' Taeyeon said with sadness smile. She knows yoona worried about her so does other member.Jessica , Sooyoung , Hyeohyon, Tiffany already have a boyfriend.

Sunny who just broke up with her boyfriend, the maknae seohyun isn't intersted in that kind of stuff.Yuri will have a boyfriend mybe, the guy whose intersted in her keeps on asking for a date.

'' but unnie , if its not baekhyun.. you can try other guys as well. True fans will understand. '' yoona said chewing the doobokiee inside her mouth.

''aigo yoona such a big girl already , know all this kind of stuff. Don't worry yoona ah. Love will come someday , lets just finish up and go to bed'' Taeyeon said as she ate the last bite of doobbokiee and yonna cleaning up after that. They both went to bed and chit chating a bit before falling to sleep.

**Continue the next chapter**

sorry guys ~ hope you guys like it. The spelling and grammar error mistake forgive me. I wrote it a bit fast so that it wont dissapear quickly hehe.

Author: Alis Velvet .
Do drop some comment . thanks