Chapter 20 - the news

Mixed POV

"It was great!" he smile and greeted others as soon as he sat down.

" so what is it unnie?" yoona ask Tiffany.

"It's okay .. just tell them" he said half wispering. Holding her hand tightly.

"okayy.. well as you know me and khun here are bestfriend since how many long.. but we want to announce to you guys first... we been bickering front and back about how we both feel for each other.. but then yesterday.. we decided to go out as couple" Tifanny said without pausing. Looking at seohyun drop her jaw open and soyoung closes her mouth.

"well it not im going to stop you guys , im already bound to baekhyun" Taeyeon said positivly.

"Actually i really love fanny , its just took me along time to confess and know my own feeling''Nickhun said.

'' i didn't know you both have feeling for each other as more then friends , no wonder you guys sparks" yuri said half smiling worried about the fans going to bash fanny next.

" It'll be alright , don't worry to much , you guys should date. Its time already" Taeyeon said smiling at both of them to ease them.

"Thanks taeng that means alot" Tiffany said.

'' Unnie and oppa we are happy for you ofcourse we are all support you, right guys?" Yoona said ,while other just nodded.

The next day, taeyeon meet baekhyun at his dorm. As soon as she arrive , chanyeol open the door and let her in.

"Anyooo noona , do you bring some snack ? "Chanyeol greeted and asked with his cheeky smile.

"ofcourse , i would never forget to bring them, heres cakes and buns" she giggle and hand over them to chanyeol.

"yes! your the best noona! why don't you sit down i called up baekyun"he said while going to the kitchen and left the cake on the table and ran over to baekhyun room.

"Taeng! what are you doing here?" Baekhyun said as soon as he was walking to Taeyeon.

"i was just visiting you  and the members" she said smiling.

"well thankgod your here , i kinda miss you" he reach out to hug taeyeon tightly and taeyeon replied his hug.

"eehem! you guys forgot im here standing" chanyeol said with his devilish smile.

"yah yah you and your cheekiness!" baekhyun said letting go his hug, and laugh at chanyeol who is now pouting.

"ah thats right i bring out the snack that noona brought" chanyeol said disapear to the kitchen.

"i have to tell you guys something, Tiffany wanted me to tell you guys , so kinda a heads up  i guess''  Taeyeon said while baekhyun sat near taeng.

"Tell us what?" suho said as soon he went out of the kitchen follow by chanyeol with baverages.

"umm yeah , Tiffany and Nickhun are officially going out''Taeyeon said smiling.

"Its about time"chanyeol said claping his hand faster.

"yes , it is about time, i saw how they look at each other" suho said.

"yeah like how baekhyun look at you" chanyeol said.

"hey , don't bring up my name" baekhyun said. Staring at chanyeol.

"okay okay" chanyeol said. with his hand up like 'surrender' gesture.

"you guys so funny"Taeyeon giggles.

"now you going to get it"baekhyun said and tickles taeng.

"Alright alright im kidding"Taeyeon giggles.

"ehem ! you guys " suho cough.

To be continue...

Author

AlisVelvet.