Chapter 14 - settled.

Taeng POV

It's been a few hours since it happen. All the negative thing came into her mind. Baekhyun doesn't love her anymore, he had someone, he cheated , he lied to her, these so many things came poping inside.

She cried her nose is red. So does her cheeks. Feeling tired of crying she gather the courage and take a wet tissue wipe her eyes and nose.

Then she switch on her phone. A text just came in, she originally thought it was from baek. She didn't want to open it. Its hard for her to open , she gather the courage to open. There so many text from baek and one from leeteuk oppa.

She open leeteuk's text. And read them. She wanted to talk to someone, and right at time leeteuk oppa was there.For her at-least.

Leeteuk
- Annyonngg(hello) taeng. :)
- are you busy tonight?
- was wondering if we both could grab a bite to eat?

Taeng
Neh oppa-
Araso(okay) we meet somewhere-
can you text me the address?-

After that Taeng closes her phone, drove back to the dorm. She needed peace and quiet. The dorm were empty. Shes didn't , had the time to think. She went straight to bed.

Today, She is extremely exhausted .After a few moment she fallen asleep on the bed while the headset was plug in at her ears.

Hi guys so sorry, my phone just stop working will try to resolve the issue. T.T luckily i found the website online and save abit of my work. :( hope i can update more for you guys. so sorryyyyyyyyy!!!mianhae.

Author

AlisVelevet.