Chapter 10 - worried

Taeyeon POV

''Aigooo noona,you got to be careful, baekyun almost had an heartattack because of you.'' chanyeol said giggling.

It been 2 day after the incident happen, that night baekyun was so worried and he always call to check up on her.They haven't seen each other yet cause of the shedule has tighten.

Seeing beakhyun infront of her made her tummy fill with butterfly. Chanyeol and baekhyun came to visit her at the dorm. The girls have time-shift taking care of taeyeon but taeyeon insisted not to do that, but they did it anyway. Today only sunny take care of her.

'' Ah, mianhae baek.. chan to make everyone worried.. the doc ask me to rest for a few days but im fine'' taeyeon said.

'' alright , would you guys like stay for dinner? '' sunny asked.

'' yes , we would love too'' chanyeol said winking at sunny before baekhyun notice.

'' araso(okay) , chanyeol wanna come with noona to the market to buy groceries?'' sunny said as she was about to get out of taeyeon room.

'' yeap sure noona, jalja yeodara(see you guys)'' chanyeol smile and wave at them following sunny like a puppy.

Its been silent for a minute now, they both didn't say a word.

''um baek..'' taeyeon said wanting to break the silent.

''im sorry to make you worried'' taeyeon said grabing baekhyun arms.

''its alright , you should be careful sometime taeng. You know i love you and i really don't want anything bad happen to you'' beakhyun said trying to ease taeyeon.

'' next time we go out okay? on a date just the two of us'' taeyeon said smiling.

'' yup alright, i miss you babe can i give you a hug?'' baek said smiling at taeyeon.

'' ofcourse you can , i miss you more'' taeyeon hugging baekhyun tightly.

hi guys sorry for lack of update i just started college and it was hectic. but i will try fine time to write more sorry about the short update.

Author
Alis velvet