Chapter 18 - The world know(part 2)

BAEKHYUN POV

"Yobsayoh hyung (hello hyung)" baekhyun answer the phone.

"Baek, we need to talk, i've already discuss with taeyeon manager" his manager said.

"i know hyung, but i don't think its the right moment to talk now, my place already crowded with the reporters and everyone. I'll bet taeyeon's dorm too" he said. Chanyeol just signal baekhyun that his going out of the room and baekhyun sign him an 'ok' sign.

"I have to do something about the reporter or eles they won't stop calling us" his manager said.

"okay , lets meet tomorrow at the SM building, let taeyeon know. Araso?(okay?)" he said.

"yes ofcourse, i let her know, i think she needs bodyguard as well, you don't know what crazy fans will do to her" his manager said.

"neh, hyung.(yes, hyung)" baek sighted let his heavy sigh out as soon he ended his call. He type on his phone letting Taeng know.

- Taeng, its gonna be alright . Just ignored other people ara? its gonna be okay. I'm here for you always~

Love Baekie 😘🙆🏻 saranghae

The next day..

He went to the SM company where he was suppose to meet up with Taeng , there are alot of fans infront of the building. He went out of the car. He could hear his fan saying bad and some are emotional.

- 'Oppa! wehyo ?! Taeyeon a witch and she ugly'
- 'Oppa! Its not true right? you and taeng?'
- 'Baekyeon , Taeng is mine! '
- 'Oppa you deserve better , taeyeon is very old for you'
- 'Oppa ! you can't be in love'

He get his grips , biting his lips trying to control his anger. He swear , if they weren't fans he probably shout at them. But knowing that they just misunderstood , and confuse of what is happening.

He slowly let go of his grip, he should understand. Without fans his nothing, He understood why they were angry, disapointed and more reluctanly unable to accept the facts.

He put his shade on and went inside the building. He went to the discussion room , and there he saw Taeyeon. He saw her cheeks , red and her eyes are puffy probably because of crying last night. Then he saw her smile toward him, he felt relieved.

That beautiful angelic smile , that face , that kind hearted women , and he knew. Without reason , thats a few of those reason he fallen in love with the love of his life. His Taengoo~

''Baek? Gwenchanayo?(are you okay?) you've been staring at me quite a few sec now'' Taeyeon snap her finger , while staring at baekyeon from her seats.

'' Ahh , neh gwenchana(yes im okay)'' Baekhyeon smile widely as he sat beside taeng.

Their manager sat infront of them.

''so guys , we already talk with the president . He knows about the matter. He said he will support whatever desision you guys decided'' Taenyeon's manager said.

'' umm what do you mean oppa?'' Taeyeon asked.

''well, what hyung meant was that , whatever desision you guys make either official confrontation or denial he would support whatever you guys want.''Baekhyun's manager turn to taeng and baekhyun.

'' I think taeng and i would discuss first before making any decision''Baekhyun said and turn to Taeng.

To be continue...