Chapter 17 - the world know

Baekhyun POV

''Baek ...baek .. you got to see this. Its about you and noona'' chanyeol said rushing to his room.

''what is it chan? im still sleepy'his eyes was still sleepy. He rub his eyes trying to open them.

'' you'll be in trouble if you don't wake up now'' chanyeol said worrily.

''okay okay''baekhyun open his eyes and hold chanyeol phone. Widen his eyes as soon as he saw the picture.

''Sh*t! i gotta call taeyeon'' he said panicly grabing his phone. And called taeyeon.

''Taeng , honey we are exposed! Some idiot paparatzi follow us last night and tooked some photo!'' Baek said as soon as taeng answer.

''oppa, don't worry. Im okay , its just the way it happen. I contacted my manager , he said he discuse with your manager and SM manager how to handle them'' Taeyeon said calmly. She knew that this will happen soon or after.

'' Mianhae aegiya, jongmalmianhae~(im sorry baby, really really sorry) its all my fault'' He said feeling guilty.

''you don't have to worry hun, sooner or later they're gonna know'' she said.

''okay we'll talk later araso?'' he said while calming himself down.

''neh oppa we'll talk later~ anyo ~ saranghae baek~''she said and hang up the phone.

'that's a relieve~ i hope taeyeon is fine, better check whats happening now'he said rubbing his chest.

''yah yah! you forget im even here! your so mean ! '' chanyeol said waving his hand making him feel annoyed.

''haha sorry sorry chan~ i forget! stop it stop LOL!'' baek said laughing endleslly.

''so what are you gonna do? you know fans not gonna let it go easily~'' chanyeol asked.

'' i know but ill figure them out, im just gonna check whats happening now'' he said calmly. Then open his SNS. Theres alot of comment.Some are good and some of bad. But he doesn't mind them at all.

He is more worried about taeyeon. Then he open her SNS , they are so many hatred comment , mostly from his fan.

Most of the comment were like.

- eww your too old for our baeky~
- i think you should see a mirror, you don't look good together.
- baekhyun looks more handsome , and your pretty old.
- you both are gonna breakup soon HAHAH . stop dating baekhyun
- He deserved someone better.

He grab his phone tightly as he read all the comment. Not all but mostly. He felt his face gone red of anger, why would fan do that to him? he loved taeyeon. She was his first love.

He felt disspointed.A moment later his phone rang , it's his manager.He answered.

''yob sayo hyung~''~~~

to be continue

Author:
AlisV