Chapter 21- The breakups(Ending)/part 1

Taeyeon POV

"Baek?" Taeyeon said with her eyes teary. She wipe her eyes. One moment ago, she told him that it was over.That they both are, over.

"Jabbal , anya taeng!(please , no taeng"baekhyun said . He close his eyes , while taeyeon was behind him. He refuse to face her.

"Baek"Taeyeon said. Crying her tears out before she walk away knowing baekhyun refuse to talk to her.

- One week earlier -

One of those day, Taeyeon went out with her mom. For Shopping, her mom absolutely adore baekhyun. She knows Taeng love him very much.

When her mom went to the restroom while they were eating lunch. A group of girls , know and suspect it was Taeyeon was sitting next.

And out of luck, they are anti-fans. One of those girls was so mean at her , she threw rubbish on taeng's head and with all tangle up with chewing gum.

"Aigo! i thought it was rubish" The girl said rubbing her hair with annoyed.

"haha , thats no rubish silly! that's an old fag!" The other girl said laughing and join with other two of her friends

Taeyeon sat there without respond trying to bare everything. She took the paper and without any luck , her eyes grew widely as she realize that it was sticking on her hair.

"i don't understand why baekhyun oppa want that skinny short fag" one of the girl said.

"im sure , he is just playing with her" the other girl said and giggle.

While taeyeon try to untangle the gum, she try to ignore what they said. It was within second ; one of those girl accidently on purpose drop her orange juice on taeyeon.

"Ahh! " Taeyeon scream with the piece of paper jiggling on her hair.

"That serve you right for stealing our baekhyun" she said and turn around giggling.

" Stop ! what give you the right to do that to my daughter?"Taeyeon mom said appear of nowhere. She was there looking at the whole scene when she went out of the rest room , Taeyeon was driping wet.

"omma, jabbal.. (mom , please) let it go.. it won't make any diffrent" Taeyeon said. She beg her mom.

"let's just go" Taeyeon said, grabing her mom out and sent her mom home.

"Gwenchana, you can cry"her mom said. She cut taeyeon hair which were tangle with the gum.

"mianhae omma(im sorry mom) you have to see all of that"Taeyeon said hugging her mom tightly while her tears driping down on her cheeks.

"please don't tell baekhyun" she said. while her shoulder move accordingly with sobbing. She let it all out, all the pain.

It's not the first time happen to her. At one time , theres also this group of girls were around her. They push and pull her to an alley not far where Taeyeon buy coffee near the cafe:

They even throw rocks on her, and that when the rock hit her forehead. She got a bleed. Baekhyun did ask her what happen but she had to lied and so baekhyun wasn't worried about her.

They been harrashing her since she and baekhyun make that announcement. She had to be strong for both of them.

To be continue...

Hi guys , its reaching the end of the chapter soon. So , i would like to thankyou all for reading my fan-base story on BAEKHYUN and TAEYEON. Wuhooo! i ship them both since long enough.

Thank you for your endless supports! 😊😊

Author;

Alisvelvet.

This whole story , are 50% real and 50% not. So its just to make it or as in fill in the hole gap. All from chapter one till here are made originally by me alone without any help. Please do not used them in any social media, or etc. I work hard on them, months and years on this story.

Thankyouuu 😍😍