Chapter 6 - the gaze

TAEYEON POV

MESSAGE

From: Taeng♥

i like you , baekhyun. ♡

[ENDTEXT]

Taeyeon widen her eyes as she fixed it on the screen. Her jaw drop. She couldn't believe Yoona would sent this message to baekhyun.
Yoona just grab taeyeon phone when she was in the toilet.

''yah! yoona ! why did you sent this kind of message to baekhyun? your going to make things akward'' Taeyeon said half screaming thinking , half way that the member will hear them.

'' hahaha unnie , your so funny. Mybe baekhyun will think your joking'' yoona said as she laugh out loud seeing taeyeon face.

''yah yah ! come on yoona what if he thought it wasn't a joke? ''taeyeon said with a serious and worry expression.

'' omo , i haven't thought about that unnie. Mianhae, but mybe who knows he likes you too'' yoona said as she knock her head lightly with her fist then she wink at taeyeon.

'' but...'' Taeyeon said but stop when her phone rang. Her ringtone SNSD song played someone is calling her.She takes her phone and see whose calling her. It's baekhyun.

**song played**

''yobsayoh? (hello?) '' taeyeon said as she pick up the call.

'' noona? umm tae noona? '' baekhyun asked.

''nehh nehh baekhyun-ah'' she said. Yoona went out with signal to give space for taeyeon.

''noona do you like me? '' he said shyly on the other side of the phone.

''ummm baek ah. yoona the one sent you that message while i was in the toilet, im so sorry for the misunderstanding'' she explain. But she felt guilty.

''Ah i see. its okay noona'' baekhyun said sound dissapointed.

'' well , emm yeah what are you doing? are you feeling better? '' She started to asked him to avoid akwardness.

'' neh noona, kamshamida noona for being there for me. Noona.. about the name i saved my number at your phone. i was just playing.. haha noona must be red as tomato'' he said giggling.

''aniya baekhyun ah , its my job as your noona. hehe ahh emm'' she said and felt her cheeks warm and red.

''noona ~ i have to go, suho bought some food for me. Sorry to bother you noona. Ill call you next time.. bye noona'' he said. She can hear suho calling him on the background sound.

''neh neh , anyooo~ '' she said then she end the call.

After that , they met often become close friends. Baekhyun was always nice to her. They are really close. But the more closer together taeyeon cant hide her feelings.

**After 4 years exo debuted**

BAEKHYUN POV

''anyoo taeng taeng''baekhyun said as he sat beside her at the sofa in the training room. But taeyeon didn't respond. He was so curious why she didn't reply his greeting. They were suppose to practice vocal since taeyeon insisted on teaching him a point or two.

They were alone in the room. The other SNSD have schedule , they know she and baekhyun are really close now. The exo member some of them have schedule some of them are at home, the other member know about taeyeon also but they didnt mind.