Chapter 8 - Mistakes

BAEKHYUN POV

''shit'' baekhyun said to himself. He tried calling taeyeon but she reject them unanswer.
He felt worried.

'' out of these days i had to pick today'' Baekhyun said. Leaving a heavy sigh.

Looking at what just happen a second ago made him weaks. He couldn't believe taeyeon were there listening to him. Out of ever word he couldn't even finish one sentances. Now its looks bad. He is worried what would taeyeon think of him now.

Meeting haesyeon was a mistake. He met her a few weeks ago , she was a friend in highschool helping him on a few things. They werent officially dating , not like he thinks. He thought getting in touch with friends. But haesyeon thought otherwise. He needs to clear things out before things got into a wrong hand. Seeing taeyeon walk in to him. Made his life crashing down before his eyes.

Its been weeks taeyeon ignored him. Whenever he want to talk to taeyeon , she just say 'maybe later, im busy , i have to go' theres so many excuses.Taeyeon is definetly ignoring him.

Once he went over to taeyeon when they were performing with snsd at melon. Theres couple of time when he sees taeyeon talking with guys in other group made him jelouse. She smile at them and not to him.

''i got to do something'' he said to himself.

''chan-ah please help..'' he said to chanyeol who is nearby.

'' Araso baek- ah, i will help you.. don't worry..'' chanyeol said insuring baekhyun.

'' Gomowo chan(thankyou) '' baekhyun said with teary eyes.

Chanyeol is the first person he talks to after the incident. Since they were busy practicing they don't have a time. Chanyeol pity baekhyun for making the wrong move. But a friend got to do what a friend got to do.

CHANYEOL POV

''aigoo , baekhyun.. '' he sigh as he said that looking at baekhyun. He notice baekhyun barely eat and sleep. Looks like man in love with trouble. He chuckle abit seeing silly baekhyun like that.

''i think i should ask yoona noona for help'' he said with determint eyes.He walks around the SM practicing area trying to find out if yoona or other SNSD member are around.

''yoh chan! what are you doing? ''chen out of nowhere appear. Having the thought of chen is also a advantage.

''ahh im trying to find yoona noona.. since your here wanna help? '' chanyeol said.

'' araso! sure i already finish meeting my manager.. but what is this about''chen asked.

'' you will know later , okay? ''chanyeol said as he walks around searching and chen follow him.

They stop infornt of snsd practicing area. They saw yoona , seohyun and sunny. They knock the door and walk in as they said to come in.

''chan and chen ahahha''yoona said smiling doing the rapping stlye and giggle. They all laugh.

''noona hahaha your so funny'' chen smile and giggle seeing yoona doing the rapping sign .

''what are you guys doing here?'' sunny asked.

''we need some help noona''chanyeol spoke up.

Chanyeol explain to them. Chen just noded finally know what happen. Yoona , sunny and seohyun sigh.

''No wonder taeyeon unnie become so quiet this day and rarely smile. They love angel having their first love fight.''yoona said.

''i thought its just me unnie '' seohyun said.

''no wonder that day i saw taeyeon red nose, she said its because she had cold'' sunny said realizing something.

''neh i think thats the same day, but its just misunderstood. Taeyeon noona heard something''chanyeol said.

''chan and chanyeol ah, we have something to tell you guys.. should we tell them seohyun-ah? sunny? ''yoona said and turn to seohyun and sunny.

''yeah i think they should know, we need to help taeyeon'' sunny said while seohyun agree.

''about what ?'' chen said looking at them.

''last time unnie discuss something to us, to ask our opinion and we support her. She wanted to know if we support her, we all did for her happiness because we really want her to be happy''seohyun explain.

''she said , she in love.. with ... emm .. baekhyun'' seohyun continue looking at them. Chen and chanyeol smile widely.

''Really? baekhyun told me and suho the same thing but never knew taeyeon had the same feeling''chanyeol gasp and smile.

''wait wait how come i dont know? ''chen said with confuse faces.

''ill explain later chen.. so noona cab you help explaining to tayeon noona? ''chanyeol said and exchange glance to yoona.

''yes we three will. don't worry chanyeol~ i hope baekhyun will make taeyeon unnie as his girlfriend they both match together hehe'' yoona said. Sunny and seohyun laugh but agree with yoona.

''Gomowo(thanks) noona , lets go chen''chanyeol said stand up ready to go so did chen.

TAEYEON POV

A few minute ago , yoona , seohyun and sunny told her what had happen that day. It's a mistake , she felt bad. She tried to ignored him but she couldn't. She block all baekhyun contact ,message and even line apps. She felt guilty she hide what happen that day , and eventually they know.

''guys what should i do''taeyeon said. After a few momment of silence.

''unnie you should apologize''seohyun said.

''neh unnie seohyun is right''yoona said.

''just text him taeyeon and meet him''sunny said giving her the phone.

''araso'' taeyeon grab the phone and went to her room.

LINE CONVO

Annyong.. - Taeyeon.

Taeng... annyong
mianhae taeng :( - Baekhyun

Can we met somewhere? - Taeyeon

Neh (: what time ? now ? - Baekhyun

now , if your free. I come and pick you up - taeyeon

Araso taeng ill be waiting :') - baekhyun

As soon as they finish the convo. Taeyeon change her cloth and grab the keys. On her way out she told them she wanted to met baekhyun. They just nodd and smile.

Taeyeon start her engine and drove to pick up baekhyun. As soon as she arrive. She called baekhyun.

''baek, im here''she said.

''araso taeng, ill be right down'' he said.

In a few minute she saw baekhyun , running out the door way. On his way to her car. He smile greatfully seeing taeyeon. ^_^ He open the car and sit down.

''taeng'' baekhyun said facing taeyeon.

''let me drive first baek'' she said as she drove to a nearby park. Its dark there.

''taeng, em mianhae , i really didnt mean to hurt you, i have no relationship with that girl. She just my old schoolmate'' baekhyun said as soon they arrive.

''Baek, i should be the one who should apologize , i should hear you first without ignoring you'' Taeyeon said glancing at baekhyun. She saw baekhyun smiling at her and staring.

''aniya(no) taeng , i should. If i hadnt finish what i said,you shouldnt have the wrong idea.Jjongmal mianhae(im really sorry). I have something to tell you'' he said with a sorry face and smile.

to be continue.

Author,
Alis Velvet.