Chapter 16 - you&i~

Taeyeon POV

''Baek...mianhae~ jjongmal mianhae'' She couldn't resist. Her heart pounded like crazy. She couldn't believe that baekhyun would do this. Could she be wrong? She asked herself.

Her tear's drip when she heard baekhyun sang on the stage. Has he been preparing this for her? That thought has cross her mind. Byun baekhyun, her man, the love of her life has this prepare for her.

She forgotten its her birthday today. No wonder the girls has been acting strange.

''Taeng? gwenchanayo?(are you okay?) wehyo?(why)'' baekhyun said with a worried face. His voice snapped her thought when she saw his face.

''Gwenchana(im okay) , im just shock. You naughty boy! im was upsad the whole day''said taeyeon. Rubbing both of his cheeks with her palms.

''it's okay taeng~ lets just forget what happen araso? i love you taeng''he said and taeyeon eyes saw his, it was still the same that sparkly eyes whom is in love with her.

''popohae(kiss) popohae(kiss)''She could hear sehun cheering over and over again when she just kissed baekhyun on the cheeks minute ago.

''yah! sehunie~ stop taeyeon shy now!'' baekhyun said to cover her.Her cheeks became red and felt its burning of shyness.

'' Taeng don't mind him , his just teasing you hehe'' baekhyun said again after seeing teayeon cover her cheeks.

After they celebrate with the exo's brothers and other friends. They left baekhyun and taeyeon alone for privacy.

'' Taeng im sorry i lied to you before, i shouldn't have lied. Look at your puffy eyes, you must been crying, im so sorry taeng''Baekhyun touch her eyes. Looking very worried. Suddenly baekhyun kiss her eyes. Making her feel more relax.

''gwenchanayo~honey. Im sorry too lets just forget about it okay? saranghae baek~'' she smile at him making him feel at ease.

That day seems so frozen in place. They talk till hours and linking they're hand together. After that , they went home togther sending baekhyun home.

The next day , taeyeon recieve a text from his baekhyun.

Sweety~ wanna go on a date tonight? i miss you~ -baekhyun

hi sweetheart, yes sure im missing you as well. I pick you up okay? -taeyeon.

araso~ can't wait to meet you up tonight >_~ -baekhyun

neehh ~ hehe ttyl~ -taeyeon

That night, after her schedule she pick up baekhyun. It's already late so , she guess nobody would notice its her. She open her car cover.

Hun~ im here . where i used to park~ -taeyeon.

araso~ be right there. -baekhyun

Then she saw baekhyun walking into her car.

''baby~ i miss youuu.''baekhyun said as he sat down next to her and kiss her cheeks.

''yahh , lemme drive first'' taeyeon said.

She drove into a nearby park abit dark and closes her car cover. So nobody would notice.Then she turn her head to see baekhyun. He was looking at her with his devilish smile.

''wehyo(why) hehe '' she felt nervous when baek see her like that.

''call me oppa taeng~ ive always wanted you to call me that~please'' he said smiling.

''umm baek... oppa~'' she said. Then notice how baek getting close to her, and in sec baekhyun kiss her lips. For the first time they kept on kissing with each other.

They both smile~ looking shyly and happy after they kiss. After that taeng hug him tightly before sending him .

To be continue~~

hi guys busy busy busy day ahead of me. So sorry~ enjoy this chapter it is soon to come to end on chapter 20 (:

Author:
Alis velvet