Chapter 12 - the sadness

Taeyeon POV

'i wonder whats my ai-gee(baby) doing? mybe i should text him' Taeyeon  thought.

Without hesitation taeyeon bring out her phone from her bag.Its been a couple of minute since  she woke up from her nap. She have a free schedule this evening she went back home to rest.

To Baby baekie.

Annyeong (hello) lovey, i just woke up from my nap. Bogoshipo (missingyou).
What are you doing? im free this evening you wanna meet? kinda miss youuu baekie <3

SENT

She went to the kitchen to get a drink. After a few minute she went back to her bedroom. And check her phone.Theres a text through LINE Apps. She open them and seen baekie text her.

- Hey babe.
- Just recieve your text.
- Namo bogoshipo taeng taeng.
   (missing you alot).
- Mianhae (sorry) Taeng Taeng. I Can't. I'm kinda have shedule today. We meet up next time ara?

Oh Gwenchanayo (its okay) -
Don't worry about it okay.-
Im Fine -
Text me when your not busy okay? -
aww namo bogoshipo -

After she text him, she went to the living room and switch on the TV.
She watches some movie and fallen asleep.

That weeks seem likes baekie doesn't have any time to meet. He didn't even text her like he always does. He seem diffrents.

One day , taeyeon just met her manager to discuse her shedule. She just finish her meeting and went out from the room. She saw baekie , as he was about to call him.Theres a girl came near him and he was smiling.

'Nugu?(who)'she thought but she couldn't see her face.

'who is she?'she thought again when baekie laugh. She misses that laughter.But she feels jelouse that smile wasnt for her. She doesn't want to be unfair and being selfish and all.

She pull out her phone from her pocket.Since taeyeon were there she wanted to meet baekhyun. So she decided to text him first.

To Baekie

hey sweety.-
Where are you?-

From Baekie

-Hey babe
-I'm at the set putting my makeup on. And you?

Taeyeon almost drop her phone couldn't believe baekhyun had lied to her.She quietly put her phone back and her eyes almost tear up.

''Taeyeon, why are you still here?'' Her manager asked her when taeyeon were infront lof her.

Baekhyun who heard  taeyeon name turn his head around. His expresion was like being caught of something. His eyes was on taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly turn her head around and talk to her manager. Baekhyun tried to go to her but taeyeon walk away as fast.

'' Taeng!'' He shouted. But taeyeon keep ignoring him.

'Just leave me alone for a while' she thought but her hearts are heavy as her mouth is lock.

She went out of the building and straight to her car. She didn't mind at all. She drove away .

Her phone keep ringing, she knew whose the caller. She just kept quiet. And pick her phone and switch it off.
After she park her car infront of the supermarket. She wanted to cry.

To be continue...

hey guys. i was aiming atleat 500 words per chapter since i quiet busy at all. I know you wanted me to update and all i tried to update as fast as i can. So thankyou all your support. Hit the button like so i can be more motivated to update more and keep on finding ideas.

And lastly thankyouuu for being patience for my update . Sorry for my grammar and error spelling.

oh im writing a new story. The girl who hides her smile. i hope you enjoy it as well.

:D

Lots of love.

Author by;
Alis Velvet.