9

As I woke up the next day in Jake and I's bedroom I felt at peace. I was getting married in 5 days..

'Is this the right thing to do?' I asked sky. She has felt off about this whole thing.

'I don't know.. I just feel like something bad will happen and I don't want Jake to get hurt along with his wolf...'

'I guess we will play it by ear?'

'Sounds good' sky told me. I'm glad she feels like this too so I know it's not just getting that wedding jitters.. I get up and get dress for the day. I feel asleep and n my clothes from yesterday. Picking out a light blue faded jeans and a flowered printed top then throwing a light gray cardigan on my shoulders.

(At the top)

Walking down stairs I saw people running all over. Jake wasn't joking when he said he was going to take care of everything. I was walking and an older lady dropped all of the papers in her hands and her water bottle. Good thing it was close...

"Here let me get that." I said smiling and picking up the water and papers.

"Oh you don't need to do that. I was the one who dropped them-wait arnt you the bride to be?" I smile at her again and nod my head.

"Ya that's me.." I say standing and giving her her things. She gives me a disappointed look. Why?

"How old are you doll?"

"17"

"To young to get married.." She said and walked away.. Well that was rude.. And it kinda hurt..

I continue to walk to where the pack was. In the living room was Jake and the crew.

"I don't think you should tell her until after the wedding. She already will be stressed out.." London said to Jake.

"She has to know sooner or later.. She's probably going to ask a lot of questions. I moved the wedding up a week and I didn't tell her why."

"Then tell me" I said with my arms crossed. I look at all of them with disappointment. They are or were my friends, we arnt suppose to keep secrets from another! We are not then friends we are family...

That up until now apparently..

"Tell me.." I said again. I was fighting back tears. I hate this feeling, I hate how they just stare at me with sympathy. "Don't look at me like that! Just tell me!"

"Baby.. Now isn't the time.. I promise after the wedding everything will make sense." I storm out and look for the wedding planner. I see the older lady from earlier, I go up to her.

"Where is the wedding planner?" I said with tears running down my face.

"What's wrong baby doll?" She said. She reminds me of a grandmother that takes care of kids.

"The wedding is off!" I scream and Jake comes running out and shakes his head disagreeing with me. "I'm not getting married! The wedding is off! I'm done!"

"No it's not!" Jake screams in his alpha tone. He did not just use the alpha time on these people. "Continue your work everyone! Miracle is just stressed.. You all know the pre wedding jitters!" He said laughing and everyone laughed along with him. "Come on Miracle.. Let's go talk about this.." He said in a whisper.

"There is nothing to talk about Alpha Jake.." I told him walking up to the attic. I call him Alpha Jake when he isn't being a mate to me that is the first Time I called him that since the night he marked me. He hates it when I do that not only does it make his wolf go crazy but I don't act like a mate to him. He hates it. Going into the attic a see a little girl sitting there Indian style in the middle of the room. She had blonde hair and greenish brown eyes. She has a cute white dress and a cute little whit flower crown.

"Hello ma'am" the girl said.

"Hi sweet heart. " I said sitting right by her. "What is your name"

"Hope and your Miracle" she said smiling as if she was in an all you can eat candy shop.

"Good job, Hun!" I said to her giving her a small hug. "So what are you doing up here?"

"It doesn't matter ma'am but I was sent here to tell you continue with the wedding. It will help.."

"Who are you?" I ask. I have never seen this girl around the pack house.

"Let's just say 'she' is my mommy.."

Who is she? I asked myself.

"People call her" she looked left and right. "The moon goddess" I gasp when I see her cute smile. "Mommy said that you are the chosen one and knows that you will help all wolf kind and and maybe human kind!" She said jumping up and down.

"Hope, I think your mom--" and the door was open and I looked to see Jake. I look to see hope but she was gone. "Hope?" I said.

"What?"

"Nothing"