12

Demons. That's who they are, but what do they want?

"Can you explain why they want me?"

"You are the chosen one Miracle. You are supposed to bring the beast out of your mate. Me."

"What? But you aren't a beast."

"Not anymore. You changed my life. You made me a better person! The demons don't like that so they will do everything they can to change that. I love you and I will fight for you I will alway fight along side with you and I will kill anyone that gets in my way trying to hurt you." Jake told me.

So I was chosen to get rid of the monsters inside of my mate. Will it be that hard?

"I mean.. Is it that hard? Ever since I got here you have been a better person, period aren't scared of you, kids actually come to you for help." I say to him

"It is hard because they will try and harm you making me, my wolf, want to kill." I put my hand on his cheek and kiss his lips.

"I love you Jake."

"I love you to Miracle".

-------- wedding day-----

I put my dress on while the girls do my hair and makeup. Closer to time my hart beets faster my hands sweat more.

This is it.

I'm getting married.

And marked.

Yes I'm scared.

I stand up and put on my shoes. I look at my mother and see her cry. Good thing we are both wearing waterproof mascara.

"Mom your going to make me cry!" I told her laughing a little bit. "Please don't cry. " I cooed her. She stopped and dry her eyes.

"I love you Mir."

"Love you too mom. "

"Your dads going to die when he sees you." We laugh walking down the stairs and we head to the church that I'm getting married in. Here goes nothing..

------------

"I do" I day with a smile.

"You may no kiss the bride! May I be the first to introduce Mister and misses Jake hall!" We kiss and Jake marks me.

It's official.

I am now a Luna and I have a husband.

Don't know if I gave Jake a last name but there it is