32

We are sitting in the car. Honestly I missed him and I'm glad to see him but the safety of Brooklynn comes first and hopefully in his eyes she does too. I turn to see my baby sleeping peacefully and Jake having a smile on his face. I couldn't help but to smile a little. I played with my fingers and listened to music that was on. I heard Brooklynn mumble my name. I turn to see her eyes big.

"Brooklynn? JAKE PULL OVER!" I screamed and took off my seatbelt and climb into the back with her. I feel her little face and it's frozen, colder than ice. Her lips were turning purple and she kept closing her eyes. I take off my jacket and unbutton he car seat and wrap her in my jacket tucking her feet in too. Jake pulled over at a gross gas station but this gas station is the best we have. I see a scared Jake. "Hold her. You are warm, your wolf will produce more heat when he feels how cold she his. I'm goi g to run into the gas station and get something for her." He did what I said and I ran into the gas station. When I ran in the girl looked at me worried. I go and find a blanket and I get those hand warmers along with socks. I pay for the stuff and run to them and put them over Brooklynn.

"I c-c-cold mommmmy"

"Sh baby it's gunna be okay." I tell her blowing on her hand to keep them somewhat warm. I look at Jake.

"Leave my family out of this!" He screamed at nothing. He's gone crazy....

---------------

Guys I know it's short but I'm thinking that the next chapter will be in jakes prov so you guys understand how he feels and why he is screaming at 'nothing'.

Also do we want a sequel?

I mean I can think of other ways to end this or I can continue them in a second book. Maybe the second one will be about Brooklynn? I have a few ideas...

Anyways! Thanks for the support!

Xoxo Tia