18.2?

Okay so this is just want Jake is going threw. I thought yall would like to know how he is going threw.

Tell me if you want to see what's going on with Jake too or if you just want to keep it on Miracle.

Personally I think this will help you understand the sequel.

Or maybe not... I'm still iffy on how I want to end this book...

Jake---

What have I done? I let her change my daughter and she runs off! I'm furious at her and when I find her again she will be wishing she didn't leave...

"Sir I let the alphas around the world know what happened. They said if they know anything they will let you know right away. " my second in command said I dismissed him and started looking around our room. I tried contacting her threw mind link but she learned to block me out.

I hope she is safe..

The demons are lurking around and I need to protect my pack but I can't without knowing that Miracle and Morgan are safe.

'Sir! A demon is here!' A pack Warrior told me threw mind link.

'Don't let it go! I'm coming right now.' I replied back and ran down the stairs. I got to the basement and saw... A little girl... And  my warrior.

They are so sick.. 

In order to become a demon one of them has to kill you.. Slowly and painfully..

This girl looked no older then 10 and by the looks of it she was scared..

"Is this the demon?" I asked

"Yes sir.."

"Untie her! She won't run.. I can feel it." He did what he was told and the girl dat there with her head down. I squeeze her knee to show her I will not hurt her. I squat down to her size and she still didn't look up. I put my hand under her chin and make her look at me. Her blue eyes look at me with horror, I push her blond hair away from her face. This girl didn't choose this.. They took her and she is confused on what's going on. "What's your name love?" I ask her with a kind voice.

"S-Sam" she replied. I nodded. "He told me to tell you to watch out for the ones you love and that they will be his in a matter of days." The girl said..

"Who told you that?" I asked

"Boss" was her reply.

"Ahh" she says clutching her  chest. Her blue eyes turn black and blood started pouring out of her head. Her head fell down, I went to push it back up put she attack me. I can't hurt a child and the sick man knows that.

"Sam! Come on! Stop!" I scream holding her back. My men came running in and grabbed her by the arms. I get up and see her smiling evilly. This wasn't the girl I came in to see.

"Better watch you back pup! Pretty soon your baby and wife will have a visit!" Sam said in a deep dark voice that no little girl could do and then she went back to normal.

How am I going to find her?