4

After talking to Dr. Goodbody I was in desperate need of water. She told me it was all part of the prophecy and that I would help the werewolf kind all over.. I kinda zone out after that because I honestly don't care. Alpha Jake is a jerk. He didn't ask me to come he demanded. And for that I pray he doesn't mark me without my liking. I go into the kitchen and pour some water into a cup and drink the cold liquid. It feels so good going down my throat, reminds me of one time when I was little mom and dad told me that the cold feeling I get was from the little fairies put there dust to make me feel it. The thought of it made me smile.

"Miracle?" I turn around to see no other then the guy who brought me here. "I need to show you around, I don't want you to get lost."

"I'm good."

"I wasn't asking"

"Well I'm not coming. " I said drinking more water. He came and took my cup drinking the rest of the water. "Hey! That was mine!"

"And you are mine love. " he said getting eye level with me. "Now come one. " he takes a hold of my hand and shows me around. The house is huge and it will take me a while to remember this.

But I won't have to remember this place.

Because I am leaving.

Going to the final room of the house also were the Lana and Alpha stay. I walk in to the room and see white walls and king size bed. Also 5 doors. One must be for the closet, bathroom, the door to get in and out of here and a door leading to the balcony. But what's the other?

"This door" Alpha Jake said walking over to the mystery door. "Is for, well, kids. But since that won't happen anytime soon I'm assuming it can be your room." I jump up with joy and run in there closed the door and say in there. "What?! You have to keep the door open. I need to make sure your okay"

"I'm fine!" I scream and lay down on my bed. I pull out my phone and text my older brother. I need to make sure Ryan is okay, I would text Ryan but Alpha Jake might kill him.

'Hey is Ryan okay?'

'Ya, he's made that alpha Jake took you though'

'I'm just glad he's okay. Tell him he should just forget about me.. He has a mate out there and apparently so do I.'

'I will tell him but I don't think he will like that.'

Before I could reply the phone was taken out of my hands and there stood the mean old Alpha. I stare blankly at him, I won't give him a game.

"Who were you texting?" He said looking at my phone. IDIOT!! There's a pass code on it!!

"Nobody.." I said and turned in my side away from him. He growled and I felt the bed dip in.

"Tell me who it was or else"

"Or else what? I'm already being forced to stay here! What could be any worse!" I scream and turn to look at him. Hurt. That is what I saw in his eyes b

"I'm sorry but you have to be here. I will not lose someone who is this important to me again. Now, will you join us for dinner?"

"Can I have my phone?"

"No. You lost your privileges."

"Then I'm not coming" I said turning away from him. I know it's not the best idea to turn your back on a angry Alpha but we are mates so he wouldn't hurt me.

"Suit yourself" and like that he was gone.

I sat there staring at the plane wall. This is so boring! It's been 3 hours and the sun is gone! I tried to leave but the (ig·no·ra·mus) ignoramus locked the door! And the windows are to high up.. If I jump I wouldn't be able to run for it because of a broken bone. I finally thought I would entertain my self by attempting to do a head stand!! I go into Alpha Jakes room because its bigger and there is nothing on the walls. When that didn't work out so well I looked around Alpha Jakes room and found a radio.

Music!!

I turn it on and found my favorite station. Turning it up and listen to the boring commercial and finally! Up town funk you up! I love this song! I turned it up a little more and start to dance! I cross my arms and nod my head, when the guitar came on I jumped around and play air guitar.

This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold
This one, for them hood girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpieces
Stylin', while in
Livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Got kiss myself I'm so pretty!!!

I jump around some more and sing too.

I'm too hot
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot
Make a dragon wanna retire man
I'm too hot
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot
Am I bad 'bout that money
Break it down

I continue dance when I feel someone behind me dancing too. When I turn around i see Alpha Jake and a lot of other people at the door. He smiles and takes my hands. I pull away and turn the radio off.