28

That night they offered me and brook a room, of course I said yes. I want my baby to know her grandparents...

" hey sis.." may says to me as I change Brooklynns diaper.

"What's up may?" I say. Brooklynn and May have gotten along great, I am so happy that she wasn't mad about me and Brooklynn moving in.

"Well... You know that guy I went on a group date with?"

"Ya?"

"And how you are mates to alpha Jake?"

"Yes? What's going on?"

"Well, he knows him. They are cousins." He can't know I'm here. He could get hurt and I don't want him to know.

"He can't know that we are here... If that's guys goes and tells Jack he might get hurt May. I can't risk his safety"

"You are so stupid..." She said putting her head In her hands. " you do understand that without you his mate he is going crazy, he could be dying without you. Why are you putting I'm in such pain? What is so bad that you had to leave his side. You are the Luna. People look up to you." she told me "what I  would do for a mate, well if I get one of those." She said. For a 15 year old girl she is pretty smart.

"I put him in danger May."

"He's strong just like you. You two fighting along side of each other is undefinable."

" I stick don't want to take the chances" I explain. I get up and go make brook a bottle for the road. I'm looking for a job, I mean I  have been here for a few months Brooklynn is 41/2 months and well I can't keep asking for my parents to buy her things. "Thanks again for watching her may! You are a great sister. Oh and don't give her orange juice, it gives her gas all threw the night." We laugh, even brook. I grab my bag and walk out the door and start walking to the town. I see a few stores that would be okay but I think I will need tips. I need to pay rent at some point. I see this restaurant that is pretty big and they are hiring! I walk into the restaurant and ask for an Application and the nice young girl gives me one with a smile. I sit down and fill it out. About 15, 20 minutes I finish the application and hand it back to the girl she tells me to wait here while she goes and gets the boss. I wait for five minutes and a man in his 50's comes out with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Danny Browns the owner and boss of this place. I have good vibes about you miss Raven it's soon but I really think you would fit perfectly in our family here at 'splash'."

"That's great! I'm honored!" I tell him excited.

"When can you start working?"

"As soon as possible."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow morning at 9 AM." I thank him and thank the young girl and walk out. I start to walk back to the house. This is gunna be a good new start....