15

I would just like to say!!!!! Thank you!!!! I had so many positive feedback on the last chapter! Hope you like this one just as much!

I wake up in the morning and of course morning sickness hits me. I rip Jakes tight grip on me, most likely leaving a few scratches on him, and run to the bathroom. Jake is close behind me holding my hair back. I finished and wipe my face and flush the toilet, as I lean on the wall by me Jake sits down and puts his arm around me.

"This is gross. " I tell him he chuckles a little and puts his and on my stomach.

"I'm sorry baby.. I wish I could take your place so you wouldn't have to go threw this."

"It's fine.." I say laying down on his chest. I felt to weak to move. I bet it's because the baby is taking all my strength to grow. I put my have on my stomach and feel it move around. Ina week we will know the sex of the baby. It's soon but that's just how this goes I guess. We lay there for a while I sit up and see Jake was asleep. Putting his hand on my tummy and my hands over his I close my eyes and think of our family, I feel a pull. As if I was going threw time. I close my eyes scared of what is going on, I felt a stop so I open my eyes. I'm in a yellow room with little ducks and monkeys on the walls. I smile, did I go in time? I look down at my tummy to see it is as big as a watermelon, I gasp, as soon as I did two arms grabbed me.

"Are you okay? Is Morgan coming?" Jake asked. I look at him and back at my stomach.

"No" I say softly.

"You scared me Miracle. With the demons coming and Morgan I have to watch you carfully." I look at him confused.

I get that feeling again, I must be going back.  I close my eyes not really wanting to see what was going on. I feel a stop, I open my eyes, Jake was looking at me with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me."

"You're just so beautiful. "

"I hate you!" I scream getting up and running to the other room. I was thinking the only way for me to protect 'Morgan' and Jake was to.. Leave him.. If I leave him the demons will leave him alone and follow me. When I give birth I will leave. I will take Morgan with me and Jake will be safe.

"What? What happened?" He asked me confused. I look down and see that my stomach grew! And it's noticeable!

"I hate you! Don't talk to me you.. You.. MONSTER!" I scream slapping him across the face. He looked mad about my actions. I don't blame him..

"You don't mean that. You are hormonal with your pregnancy."

"No! I mean every word I spit out at you! You made me like this! You made me carry a child! I'm not ready for this! In a matter of months I will give birth! And buddy when she comes you are going to be miserable!" He takes me by my hands and pushed me on to the bed.

"When I come back that attitude better be gone."

It's the monster in him..

Jake I hope you know I'm doing this for all of us...