11

We get back to the house and it is decorated in white. Going to the attic I lay down the dress on the bed. Saturday is going to be great, I know it. I start walking back down to the main floor when I see hope around the corner.

"Hope?!" I screamed I go after her but she kept running faster and faster. What's gotten into her? "Hope , Hun, stop!" I said following her. He giggles echoed in my head and she would be somewhere one second and the next she would somewhere else. This wasn't the hope I talked to. " who are you really?" I said shaky. The girl walked up to me with the scariest smile. She Motions me to bend down and I do.

"X marks the spot" she said and she giggles and disappears.

"What?" I said I look down to see an X on the ground. My eyes go big when hands pop out of the ground and start to pull on me. "HELP! P-PLEASE SOMEONE!!" I was being pulled in deeper and deeper by now I was a little above mid thigh.

"You're ours now" the voices kept saying.

"No!! Please no!" I screamed and then I felt the hands grab my arms and pull faster. "Ahhh!!!"

"MIRACLE!" I heard then two strong arms hold me. Jake. "What's wrong?!" He said carrying me out of the room and down to the main level.

"Do t let me go! Please!"

"It's okay I won't. Love, are you okay?"

"No.."

"What happened?"

" X marks the spot.." I said he gave me a confusing look and I told him about the girl that looked like hope.

"No.. This can't be happening.. It's to early! Why are they coming earlier?!"

"Who???" I asked

"The demons"

Sorry it's short