2

I found Ryan not to long after my conversation with my dad. I told him about how dad was so stressed and looked awful to him thinking I was Alpha Jakes mate. I laughed when I told he that and he just smiled at me. Like he was hiding something.

" what's wrong? Tell me." I said sitting on the couch in the game room. He looks at me and kisses my nose.

"I'm worried. That's all."

"What about, Hun?" I asked him.

" well there is a prophecy and in it is a strong human girl. She grows up to be like no other and then when the Alpha of the strongest pack looks for his mate she will be it. Miracle, I don't want you to go. I love you and if Alpha Jake try's to take you away I don't know how I'll feel, but I know I won't like it at all." I can't believe he is like this too. So what I match it a little bit, but it's not me. The only thing special about me is that I know what werewolfs are.

"Well stop worrying. I will never leave with that monster. " I felt a pang in my chest.

"You won't have a choice and your father will have no choice but to give Alpha Jake what he wants! It's how the prophecy works!" He said getting up. I could see his wolf coming out and it scared me. Ryan's wolf never comes out unless Ryan says so. I walk over to him and hold his hand hoping it will work. He looks at me and calms down a little but not enough. I run into the hall and I was about to scream when there was a knock on the door. Someone came running but I stopped them.

"Help Ryan! I can't! I'll get the door!" The person went in and talked to Ryan to calm him down. Going to the door my hand I the handle I hear my dad screaming for me.

"Miracle no!!" My dad said as I open the door and there stood a very attractive man. He had dark hair and dark eyes. He was not your average wolf.

"MATE" he said my eyes go big. The prophecy! Ryan wasn't lying! I close the door and run to the medal room. Faster Miracle FASTER! I scream at my self In my head I could hear he was be hind me. The door to the medal room was open and I took a dive in. I made it in.. But I felt my foot being pulled on.

He has me!!

I reach for something anything I can get and I got a medal stick. I turn and throw it at him as he was pulling me out of the room. It got him and he jumped back and growls in anger. I quickly go to the other side of the room and stand on the medal floor. He can't get me. I'm safe.

He walks to the edge of the concrete and staring down at me.

"How" he demanded "how is she not hurt standing there not even hurt?"

"She's human, sir. " he smirks.

"Come here,now." The man said I began to walk towards him but stopped myself.

"No." I said look into his death glare. "You do not tell me what to do." Again he was getting mad. "I, Miracle Elizabeth smith, reject you Alpha Jake as my mate." That has done it he is going to kill me.

" you have five seconds,mate." He said to me. I didn't move from my spot. "5...4...3.." And like that he was shaking.. "2...1..0" I was scared. Will he hurt me? "Your going to regret this little mate." And like that he ran I the medal part and snatched me up and ran out of the room. How did he do that? Not even my dad could do that. He places me down and looks into my eyes and whispers in to my ear. "They don't call me the strongest Alpha in the world for no reason, mate."
--------------------------------------

Enjoy!!

Xoxo~~Tiam