34 (last chapter)

As we get back in the car and Brooklynn is warming up Jake gets into the car slamming the door.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You are lying Jake." I said looking into the small mirror to see his eyes.

"It's nothing babe." He said putting on the fake smile. I see his eyes turn gold and he's knuckles turn white. "Nothing at all." I let it go if it was something big he would tell me. We are mates after all. We drive a little while more and we end up at the pack house. It's been a while...

"Mommy? Where are we?" Brooklynn asked. I looked Dow at her and smile.

"You are home baby.." She smiled up at me and let out a happy scream. I guess Jake heard that as he opened the door and smiled at us. We are a family again!

"Baby?" I ask Brooklynn and she looks at me with her big blue eyes and I push her reddish brown blonde hair out of her eyes. "This is your daddy. He can turn into a wolf just like uncle Don." He big eyes went bigger and looked at Jake.

"Yay!" She screamed and tried to get out of her car seat to hug him. He takes her out and she hugs him with all her strength. "We are a family?"

"Yes baby we are." Jake said. "I will never let you go"

"Please don't let me go" she whispered..

"It's amazing she is a human and how she has reddish brown hair and nether one of us do and her eyes are well blue!" Jake said looking at her in amazement. "You're beautiful Brooklynn" her cheek turn red and she puts her head in the crook of his neck. She mumbles a thank you and I grab jakes free hand.

"You are my Alpha." I say to him.

"You are my Luna." He says to me.

"Brooklynn is the Alphas human daughter.."

-------------------------------------
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The end...

Now I know I didn't tell you guys about ending the book but what fun would that be?!

And yes I will be making a sequel to the alpha human daughter.

Not sure of a name yet though! I will be making it in the future Brooklynn is grown up.. The 'dark one' left them alone for a while and well ya...

I'm stuck between 'I am the alphas daughter' or the alphas human daughter part two.' If you have any suggestions comment below