19

Long time no update! Sorry guys!! I hope you like! Tell me what you think about it!

I was sitting in the living room drinking hot tea and watching May play with Morgan. At first she was rude but then she said she was sorry and that she was just having some trouble with a boy she likes. I told her to be her self and it worked! The are getting a group of friends together and going to the park. Jess is on the phone, I don't know which who. I hope it's not Morgan and Luke.

"Sorry about that. Lia was asking if you made it in safely."

"They are sweet people. " I tell him. I hope they are like that but I don't know how they will take it when I tell them I'm their sister. "But the reason I'm here is because-" I was cut off by Morgan crying and May freaking out not knowing what to do. I smiled and picked up Morgan. She didn't stop so I changed her and fed her a bottle.

"I'm sorry" may said looking down at he lap.

"Don't be sorry. She was just hungry." I told her letter her feed Morgan.  "Like I was saying, I'm here because I am-" again I was cut off.

"Oh! Later will you help me pick out a outfit for the park?" May asked.

"Of course!" I told her smiling. "Stay here I need to talk to Jess. " I told her and asked Jess to follow me to the room over.

"What's up?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Go for it." He said with a nice smile.

"You probably wouldn't believe me but I need to tell you. 17 years ago your parents gave birth to me. I am your sister. I am yours and Mays sister." I said and his face dropped. I ran to the living room and take a seat when I hear a car pull up.

"We are home!" A deep voice said. It must be Luke. I stay seated and May gives Morgan back to me and goes and run and hugs her parents.

What if they don't remember me?

They have to right?

What if they say they don't know who I am and sends me to the streets with little Morgan? Would they do that to me and my baby? They seem like nice people who would help when every they could.

"Jess go get my bag from the car. I forgot it." my mother said.

Please let them remember me and not kick me out.  I stand up for a moment.

"Oh, hello? You must me one of Jess or mays friends?" Luke asked. I take in a breath and turn around. "Oh! With a baby?!" Luke  said surprised. He looked me in the eyes and nothing. Not a smile. Not a gasp. Not a sorry. Nothing.

"Who's this?" Morgan my 'mother' asked. I was ready to cry. I put Morgan in the car seat crying. My hands are shaking the tears have fallen on Morgan and she is just looking at me. I feel someone behind me as I pick up the dipper bag and the car seat. I need to leave. "Hello. I'm Morgan and you are." I take  a breath to calm down. I turn and look her in the eyes.

"Miracle. I have to go. " I said she didn't do anything.

"Well I hope to see you around Miracle."

"Are you okay?" May asked me. I looked at my little sister, her hair was in her eyes. I push it back and give her a hug. I don't think I j should see them anytime soon. "What's wrong?"

"When you go to the park" I take a breath and try to stop my tears. "Where shorts and a plane white T shirt with a cute pocket on it." I said going around her. I open the door and walk away from the house.

"What? What are you doing? You can't leave." Jess said.

"They don't remember me!" I scream. I look at the house and see Morgan and Luke liking at me with sorrow. "They don't want me! They never did!" I said walking away.

"No come on lets talk about it!"  He said and I just kept walking. How am I going to support Morgan. I know, I'll call Don? Maybe he can help me? I go to a phone booth and search for some money. I put in a dollar and put in Dons number.

(432)109-7489

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"Hello?"

"Hi it's miracle."

"Hey are you okay?"

"Can you come get me and Morgan?"

"Yes, I'll be there in 5"

"Thank you"

I should have never left.